Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

Dude car is fuckin clean. +1

thanks alot bra’’ iv’e accually won money off some ppl on SON saying ‘‘its not the cleanest,ill find rust’’(you know who you are lol)when i hear that i ask ‘‘wanna bet’’ lulz:p

but the wax killed my car after it got rained on =[

:lol: let the wax sit a while before you take it out anywhere. Car looks good though, what are your plans for it?

LOL i know i know but i was runnin late but i took my time waxing for the bings meet lol.
Plans…where too start lol. Motors commin out, panals are all commin off for paint carpet and all,motor set idk yet, but w/e i do i will not regret it with this s chassis,it is the clenest s chassis ive ever come by an im ver lucky too have got it especially for the prce i got it for,but im going all out on this car next summer after the winter this car is comming into our shop and the dissasembily starts. Everything from drivetrain too paint will be done in house (my shop)…but ill sleep on it for now lol

Ahhh sounds good. Stuff an RB20 or RB25 in there. You’ll love it and the car looks like it deserves it. Can’t wait to see it done.

ya im not half assing anything on this car, and i was thinking rb’s but i gotta reaserch alot b4 i grab a half cut, but no sr’s plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed out!

Honestly man, just shoot me a PM, I’ll gladly help you through the swap. I did mine and got mine running in a little over 10 hours with everything. Shoot me a PM and we’ll talk there.

Dude!! did Andrew finally finish up all the rest of our photoshoot shots? pics are looking hot!:smiley:

ya man they are dope alot i can show on son because their not compatable on visual sugar image hosting but ya all are good except toooooo much exess wax on my car lol

added u on fb an msn ill let you know when im doing the swap:p or when its all apart need all the info i can get didnt know you knew kenji he was trippin how my car was he came too the shoot ''look how clean the alloys are!!!) he’s a joker

Arby’s complete.

I’m green with envy.

Will add pics of my car tomorrow to keep thread on topic.

Holy fack Brenda, sleeper much? :expressionless:

Took a couple pics of the beater, believe it or not some kid came while I was washing it and asked if I’ll sell it to him, he said he would never drive it in the winter cause its in such good condition. LOL Not bad for $600 I guess.

Haha, kind of. It’s F’n loud though. And there is a little IC poking out the front.

that looks like it outside union autoclub…:stuck_out_tongue: went there in the summer …took a buddy to get his brake calipers powercoated…awsome place and the guy i talked to was a pretty cool guy too cant remember his name though…either mark or joe??? i dunno i have his number though:P…will definatly be taking my 240 to get work done there…

Brendan, car is win on so many levels. :smiley:

first is picture of engine in old truck then the swap and i will take a picture of the new swap .

oops/sorry for the big pic
my ka-t hatch!