PRP TNT 9/19

So tempted to go, either this or Beave Run Autocross.

not goin out again till i get the new wheel/tire combination mounted

pittsupra said he’s goin to beaver run.

go to prp, i wanna see what either of those turbo Hyundais do

I’m heading up tomorrow in the 92 AWD, hope to see you there.

It’s running like a hoss right now, feels awesome for stock fuel system. I’m going to get a time slip before I sell it. Hopefully the CVs survive my launches.

welp jackdup’s car is ready to rock
wrayzor’s is almost ready lol little bit of weight reduction :rofl:

Cool…you’ll be able to spot me by the copious amount of smoke coming out the tailpipe of a red '92 CX hatch, hopefully after I make a 12.99 or better pass (was 13.45 on 45 shot with a full tank of gas).

Speaking of 45 shot, upgrades are installed, see my build thread update for more info.

Have Wray post that pic of the weight reduction! :smiley: I picked that up, holy crap is that thing heavy!

wray’s car is now ready!!! should be a fun time tomo

I think I will head out to PRP tonight.

sweet…i should be up to tonight to watch…

Jeff are u gonna tag along too ?

which one you going to be running?

i will be there. honda’s are running so i have to make sure they make it down the track and back home :rofl:

LOL…sweet

Let’s clarify, it’s just my Honda that needs 15 minutes of TLC with axles when I’m dumpin’ clutches, bangin’ gears and hittin’ switches (n2o) :rofl:

Ehh i might make it up, the car is still sitting on the trailer from last week…

I work till 4 or so and i have to see whats going on with that axle

4-5 years stock axles and havent broke any…upgrade $1000 dollars later i am haveing axle issues

sucks doesnt it… I’ve seen people do the same thing in those big turbo peons…
they say the stock axles can hold 450hp

Last year I crushed it all the time with 500+ whp like 9000+rpm launches on a 24.5 X 8.5 slicks no problems!!
To add to that the Boots where ripped and there was not any grease in them!!

Eric had the Same problem with DSS poping out…at least it was never at the track!

And its not like i can just throw a stock one back on it because I had to get the Bigger hub pressed in…

I am going to try and use a OEM C-Clip on the end of the axle and see if that holds

well hope to see ya runnin up there

I’ll be there tonight helping Andrew with his Rabbit.

ill be there tonight

I’ll be there in this unit, but with 91 Eclipse wheels on it.