PRP TNT 9/19

Iam heading there tongiht 2 friends are gona race 1 is a dodge ram and the other is a 87 Z28 camaro.

On the way…I bitched out tho, no A/C and potential crosstown gridlock traffic FTL

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_trailerbitch1.jpg

trailer queen :kekegay:…:smiley:

[QUOTE=JackdUp;615331]On the way…I bitched out tho, no A/C and potential crosstown gridlock traffic FTL

Haha, I like the file name, with “trailerbitch” in it. Hey, if I break my car, and you don’t, then I’ll have a way home!

most of you should know me by now but ill have a dark blue hollister shirt on and im kinda short so if you see me stop me and say hey

good times.

Im still afraid of breakin shit so I think thats whats holding me back…
first run I ran 15.9@89 (which is still an improvment from last time i was at the track)
2nd ran a 15.4@89 (changed shift point and tire pressure)
3rd ran a 15.6@89 (changed shift point 200rpm lower)

I beleive the car and be into the 14’s with practice, since I’ve only been to the track 3 times. last year I ran a best of 15.9@82
:down:

nicole ran 18.5@75 in the civic cuz she didnt have her foot all the way on the gas :kekegay:
(we need to take it to hybrid…)
Buddy of mine ran 16.5 in a cobalt

luckily i took the trailer brought a dead carcass home lol
but it was a great night tongiht. the track seemed sticky and good enough to break parts :bigthumb:

Im seriously about ready to beercan my car

track was pretty sticky, im surprised…
what did whitey break?

transmission broke

Good times all, and like clockwork whitey breaks parts at the end but not beginning of the season!

I sure hope they NEVER try to run 1,2,3,4 lane street cars all at once like they did last night…
that was plain retarded

60’ times?

:stupid: That was retarded. I didn’t have time to get out of my car and make adjustments because I kept having to move up one car length at a time. and the drag personal kept bitching at people if they weren’t moving up.

I had fun, I know I should be well into the low 14’s with my car, just need some practice!

to many turds all in one place.

hows your knuckle feeling? :rofl:

Me and my club were up there. I only ran a 15.0 with a 2.6 60’, i just couldnt link up that night. I was up there in my saab with the 3 silver evos, the gray s2k and the white 2g dsm.

in what car?

the same as your face is gonna be the next time i see you :asshole

My 60’ times were pretty bad, along the lines of 2.5-2.6. I’m getting some small things taken care of and then I will be going next week. I’m sure I will be able to get into the 14’s with ease.