put the new hotness on today

the original plan was to buy these and blast them right away. i was going to do a gunmetal-ish type look. but i really like the bronze. it is somethign different and i am going to keep it at least till i get the car painted how i want…then the bronze might not fit but we’ll see

i need the windows tinted bad, i miss the seamless look, but it has to wait till spring i guess

what the old wheels looked like (almost exactly the same, i know, but these are much higher quality)
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73/fasolinoj1/s4-5.jpg

and for those that know about my car i just got the 3rd revision of my tune in the car today…it SCOOTS. too bad the salt is starting to hit the roads already. car will be put up till spring. well, maybe i will bring it out here and there for some sunny day fun, i can always rinse her off when i get home.

i like it alot.

:tup:

looks fantastic.

ummmm did you steal my wheels? lol

Man i love that car. maybe someday i’ll get a ride in it since i did so much damned work on it!!!

ballin.

what color do you plan on painting it?

so hot joe :tup:

lol rolling it back and forth everyday doesnt count. but yeah your ride is long overdue. i think we are going to do a few more revisions on the ecu and then it should be set. might have to wait till spring though :confused:

roof=black

the rest stays the stock color. i have never seen nogaro in flat but i have entertained the idea. not sure if i have the balls to do it though