Rap Music lovers....

I was listening to it the other day not bad, I guess what am looking for is the shit like Biggie Smalls, Ice Cube, UTFO, Ice T, Erik B & Rakim type of shit

I dunno if we’ll ever be graced by genius like that again. For now thought I like Cudi’s style.

If what you’re looking for is “that type of $hit”… Go back and get that music then and put it back into your playlist. For better or for worse, it’s not gonna come back in the same form anyways.

Im lovingggg all this hate on lil wayne

GTFO mah brain, archie :shifty

yah I cant either. I HATE lil wayne, Kayne I have always thought sucked, and Drake I just dont listen too. Im all about Eminem.

QFT and proof that young bucks sometimes get it…

Must be living in the Boogie Down Bronx that has made it all clear for ya in “The Rap Game”…

(just busting balls Ryan I know you are “mature beyond your years” - and not just on some car $hit :lol)

You are!? I couldn’t tell by your posts… Thought you were a closet fan!

Mariah is cooler tho :lol

Well now Qtip is doing mad underground shit that is fly, Man just reminiscing over Tribe,Kool Mo Dee, GrandMasta, and right now I am stuck on She Keeps on Passin me By(Group Name lost)…

Lil Wayne- sky is the limit.

Song is cash!!!

That would be Pharcyde man… Come correct. :lol

I’m a big eminem fan but i have to say that kanye is one of my favorite rappers. Every album has 5 or 6 really good songs on it. College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation are all very good albums I think, haven’t gotten a chance to listen to 808’s & Heartbreak’s enough to judge the album as a whole. Paranoid is a good song

Yo how many artists do you recognize in this video?

Dude that name came on the tip of my tongue when I went to write my statement BUT lost it FAIL for me

YEAH BOY !!!

your a dope

808’s is more lyrical rather than rapped. It flows well out of Graduation, but gets repetitive at some points. I didn’t like it, but I didn’t hate it either :lol

Never mind all that… Long as you know the man standing next to Rakim when there are flames and $hit around that’s enuff!

:rofl :rofl :rofl You don’t need to live in the Big Apple to recognize lyrical greatness.

OT: I had to walk 7 blocks along 125th St (Martin Luther King Blvd) from the Metro North station on Park Ave to the D Train station on St. Nicholas because there was something wrong with the tracks at the Fordham station. That was quite the experience, black:white ratio must have been 100:1, seriously.

Honestly couldn’t tell ya but I would of guessed DJ premier