A Drake Video

iono why i’m posting this but it’s funny.

they shot teh shoppers drug mart scenes in Binbrook like 10 min from my place.

who is the chick at the register… “oh my bosh straight gorgi!”

https://youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA

started from the bottom, now I’m here. Started from Degrassi, in a fuckin’ wheel chair

a Jew’s bottom is pretty high now a days…

started from the bottom of an upper class neighborhood

who cares really. i never understood why people expect rappers to come from poverty to be cool.

It gives a larger audience the thought that they too can be like said successful rapper.

I remember a special about how kid rock was trying to draw attention away from the fact that his dad was a fairly well of businessman ( IIRC his dad owned a car dealership)

X…

habibis is on the video

that song is fucking terrible

Most of Drake’s songs are terrible. While we are at it, most of today’s rap is terrible. Bring back Biggie, 2Pac and Dre.

I don’t really “hear” lyrics much so really all I ask for is a good beat. not just some random 20-30hz notes that almost nobody is going to hear

It’s tough to listen to a modern rap song without hearing Nikki Minaj and her obscenely annoying voice spitting out garbage just to impress the teen world.

Im just so surprised the urban community hasnt demanded something outside of what theyve been fed for the last 15 years.

“White suburban pop music” is shitty as hell, but at least it has evolved. 15 years ago Rock as pop was on its way as we stepped into boybands, and then it went dancey with a few other popish sub genres sprinkled in a little here and there… but theres always been a variety.

Urban pop music (rap essentially) has just been the same spitting gangstah shit over a very repetitious beat for the past 15 years. Its funny on how a community can want to stand out so much with everything they do, yet lack any sort of originality.

there is a lot of good rap that us suburban rich folk don’t ever hear because there is no money in distributing it or the artists insist on remaining independent for credibility reasons.

I’m also not ashamed to say i enjoy listening to most of Drake’s stuff and also proud that he’s from Toronto. I tried listening to Beiber stuff for the same reason but it’s too difficult

Is one entitled to use the “N” word to that extent when they are only half black?

Drake has his rare moments. I’m not a fan but at the same time, that wasn’t terrible.

Starting from a middle class upbringing to where he’s at at his age is still pretty impressive. Haters gonna hate.

This is true.
and its not like he didnt have to work hard to get where he got… he earned it. If he was famous/rich cuz of family than rip into him… but he isnt…

BIG L REST IN PEACE > biggie, pac, dre, etc,etc,etc,etc

It’s all about the Molly beats…get with the times yo!

Nailed it.

When you have the Illuminati on your side it is easy to make.