holliday inn-chingy
air force ones- nelly
grillz-nelly
24’s-TI
white tee- DFB
rubberband man-TI

rubber bands

Thats why will smith is fucking awesome :wink:

This is why I hate all those new rap faggots.

Wu-Tang > Other Rap/Hip Hop artists
Though RZA does have song called Grits. But its more about how poor he was growing up.

Eva since i can rememba i bin poppin my colla…pop popping my colla

haha bing thats project pat and three 6 mafia

Well, okay. What’s with Beyonce and Jay-Z and that Deja Vu song?

I like the start. It reminds me of Lorraine from MadTV.

Beyonce: UGH you readies Jay?
Jay-Z: UGGGH yo B

I hate when they announce themselves at the beginning of the song. I could really care less who you are, jerkface, just entertain me. You…pretty…much…suck. And I keep hearing that same daaaaamn song everywhere I GO!

When you have to make a follow up to a song that got its complete inspiration from elsewhere, you’re just a bunch of giant money making slutfaces and not actually “artists.”

you guys gotta hear “do your chain hang low” by young jibbs. it is by far the best worst song ever. that and chaccaron macaron. but thats a whole new genre

mike jones.
who raps about
mike jones.
why build name recognition with talent when you can just continuously say your own name until people remember it

281-330-8 0 0 4

if mike jones didnt fucking rock, id agree with you.

everything put out by 50 cent is garbage. not even the kind of garbage a bum could eat, but like really shitty garbage. the kind of shit that makes rats puke and maggots wanna brush their teeth.

hit mike jones up on the low, cause mike jones about to blow

I heard he didn’t have a unlimited incalls phone, so he got charged thousands and thousands of dollars for that phone bill

lol

oh and lil jon. AKA lil vocabulary.

WHAT! YEAH! OK!
I wish I wasnt at work, now I wanna watch “A day in the life of lil jon” on chapelles show again

:rofl:

Once Nelly raps about the Trasnformers and GI Joe, then it will be all over…

Nah they will never run out of dumb shit to rap about

It’s all about being super fucking hard.

not true he did have the free incoming call plan from nextel, hed paid like $40 a month, not but for a publicity stunt

:smiley:

exactly.

99% of rap sucks now. The only ones that were/are decent that are still makeing music are eminem/d12. at least eminem has a unified theme to his songs for the most part. The other guys just sing shit that rhymes. 50 cent is a total joke. mike jones, dont even get me started on that fuck tard.

yeah, if i had your sig i’d prolly say that too :touchy:

you think that because you listen to the radio.

hip-hop, believe it or not is still alive and well (for the most part).