review- raceready body kits

just finsihed installing a vertex replica front bumper i picke dup from the guys at raceready

i gottla say, i was a little worried that a replica kit would have problems. but after the install, i can honestly say this fornt bumper fit better then my authentic origin bumper

the fender lines and sides are oem flush, and below the headlights is a good fit aswell.

i did have to make custom brackets for the rad supprt section where the bumper bolts to, no big deal, only took ten mins.

the hood line is not as flush as the rest of the bumper, butthat can also be adjusted with some custom work.

will be posting pics soon.

overall, very good product

good to hear!

p.s. origin is not authetic anything.

say that to the kit for my cefiro from origin

you get the idea

I got a vertex kits from them a while ago I didn’t really install in but the body shop did and for the price they charged I didn’t execpt them to go all out and make it fit 100% but all the lines came out pretty clean and im happy with it.

did mine in my driveway, alone

ill show you how it turned out

ive got pics up here somewhere

post some pics matty. Especially when the bumper lines up with the fender and the hood

Will did you see mine? Its a race ready product, I installed it all alone and the fit is great, + the guys are awesome to deal with, very understanding.

thanks for chiming in guys, glad everything worked out well. let’s see some pics

Here are some pics wasn’t the best body shop in the world and I didn’t pay much but I think it came out alright. I know I know car needs to be dropped it has been since those pics also thanks to raceready. Also has tints now. Wheels soon. Hope you like.

Looks pretty good to me! What shop did you go to?

hood gap, cureently being addressed

I went to cool 1 auto body, cheap know them threw a buddy nothing special he usually has runs in the paint but i paid around 1500 to have my car shaved like in the pic and kit put on then painted tops black too. don’t really mind the imperfections, paint is so white u cant see them cuz ur blinded looking at the car in sun light when its clean, only really see them when washing the car up close. I’m not afraid to park my car on the street and I drive up to wasaga almost every weekend so i get stone chips but I don’t lose any sleep over it repaint the front is like 300 bucks no biggie.

Ive got the same front as Matty, and the same droopy front issue, nothing big, in fact I just left mine and said fuck it. besides that it fits pretty damn good, you cannot go wrong.

People have to remember its a knockoff kit, you want perfection you need to go pay 3 times the price.

you cxan build two brackets that will tap off of the hood release to prop it up

thats what i did, works fine

yeah but its actually stiff, I tried the same thing as I made the middle flush the sides were then sticking up.