Rice Car convention

A “Bososoku” meet:

youtu.be/iDatb1_8myg

–My ear drums hurt!

lol, they sure know how to do rice over there, i like the exhuast note coming from those crazy tailpipes though.

i dont think its rice … since they know how crazy ridiculous it looks. thats the point of the style …

thought this thread was about darknights :smiley:

ouch.

ummm yea…i have nothing to say bout this…i didnt even watch the whole thing

more like “ba-zing!” :slight_smile: hehe

thats awsome! love those big exhaust pipes and the big front lip… hahaha ya right, how do those car even get to be legal to do.

Crying in your corner because of all the v-tech in the air! :smiley:

i saw pictures of these cars, i didnt realize it was an actual trend in japan. crazy japanese folk. if this becomes the next fad i’m going to gag on my vomit and die.

i dont get it, can someone find out what is the point of this??

@ 4:18 mark… nice S14 in the background

I think it’s a case of “I have more money, and can do more ridiculous things with my car than j00”…:S

its nothing that you guys speak of but yes its a trend in japan and they knwo it looks wild but thats their flavour. its more like i can custumize my ride like this and so on and so on. this will never be a trend anywhere else in the world trust me… like i say “SOME THINGS ARE JUST TOO JDM TYTE FOR ME!”

thought this thread was about darknights :smiley:

Ba-ZIIINNNNGGG!!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

if this becomes the next fad i’m going to gag on my vomit and die.

Buhahahahaha louis that F^%*in classic LMFAO!

Those cars are AWSOME!!! real JAPAN STYLE!!! GREAT POST!!

those cars WINS. I seriously thought it was a thread bout Darknights or that ricer autoshow before I came in the thread.

but yea, that shit is JDM TYTE! :LOL

one thing i will give them credit for, alot of them had nice rims. i love the deep dish wire wheels.

edited post

im buying a stanza and JDM tightening it like those cars and make it the official TNC car. any one want to fund this??

^^^ stanzas are awsome …get one and make it JDM style!!!

we should chip in for a tnc project car and make one of those. lol