sienna miller

while she’s here send her my way so I can shove a dick in her mouth

its only a matter of time before the skinny white blonde is on a black steeler’s cock.

thats why i made the comment, want to live in the south, i loved it there when i was there, and want to move there

Lived in NC …lived a lot of places and love it in pittsburgh

all amater of opionins bud

didnt jude law cheat on her with the nanny :kekegay:

ya, somethin like that…lol. ppl at work were talkin about that but i didnt quite hear the whole thing.

Pittsburgh is one of the last american Cities, not too many other cities have legal citizens cutting grass and building houses.

pics of said titties ?

ur joking right? cuz i see imagrents cutting grass all the time

not all the landscaping companies have mexicans cuttin grass, but they are out there

:idb:

whoop that trick

she’s famous for getting cheated. then she couldn’t dump him bc she doesn’t earn enough money to support herself. :rofl:

what a loser

No hurricanes yet this year!!!:smiley:

just a not… Miami sucks to get around… city blows more then downtown Pittsburgh

this will not be a box office winner anyways, her dumb fault for being a so-called actress and her wanna be hollywood attitude trying to flame pittsburgh.:kekegay:

Actress Sienna Miller Apologizes For Pittsburgh Diss
Miller Filming Movie In Western Pa.

POSTED: 9:34 am EDT October 6, 2006
UPDATED: 8:17 pm EDT October 6, 2006

PITTSBURGH – Do you know who actress Sienna Miller is?

If not, many Pittsburghers will remember that name to be synonymous with the woman who dumped on their city.

Miller, who is part of ‘The Mysteries of Pittsburgh’ cast, referred to the town as something that starts with “sh” and rhymes with “Pittsburgh” in a Rolling Stones article.

On Friday, Miller apologized in a statement issued by her publicist, saying she was referring to the fact that the production was shooting mostly at night and she had not had a chance to fully explore the city. “What I have seen of it is beautiful. I came once before to visit The Andy Warhol Museum while researching a film and found both the city and its inhabitants warm and gracious,” she said.

She said her father, who is from Meadville, about 85 miles north of Pittsburgh, planned to show her around the city this weekend.

Her remarks touched a nerve with Pittsburghers.

“I think obviously we have a great town, and I disagree with her comments,” Mayor Luke Ravenstahl said, adding she should see the town.

“I’m sure in her short experience here she hasn’t had the opportunity to do that,” he said. “If she would have, I think she would have found that Pittsburgh is a great place to live.”

Miller is the girlfriend of actor Jude Law.

“The Mysteries of Pittsburgh,” the movie version of Michael Chabon’s book, finishes filming mid-October.

x2

Talk to my brother. He just came back in August after getting hired in Chesapeake FD because he couldn’t stand being out of Pittsburgh. He said the beach gets old after a while and there is 1/3 of the things to do (Not just bars). Sure there are places better than pittsburgh but you can’t truely apprciciate this city till you move and live somewhere else…

i know this, my dad owns one, and no meiscans here, but a lot of the big time ones do. such as, Micheal bros. JML. Enichanlab.