Read The Last Line....

…i figured you’d all be able to appreciate this.

:crying:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040625/us_nm/life_singles_dc_2

i say you need banned. your city is a copy cat. ive been there and its shit hole. hell our shit even floats down to your shitty ass city

fucking relax. i’m not talking shit. i just thought it was funny. i could really care less if you think cincy is a copy cat of pitt cause i like pitt more than cincy.

chill.

pittsburgh dose fuckin suck end of story

everywhere sucks.

Why do they count job growth as a factor for rating a city for single life? Doesn’t seem like a unique criteria for someone being single vs. married.

well i lived in NC and this is heaven compared to there

better job market=more young chicks finding jobs and hanging out at bars after work. :dunno:

pittsburgh is a waste of my life

If only I could convince my wife to move, i’d be gone tomorrow.

I am leaving for the sandbox in september anyone want to come

gimme 3 or so years… i’ll be out. :reloading

damn, at least you have something to look forward to. :slight_smile:

Okay, Pittsburgh isn’t that bad I guess. :slight_smile:

i think the burgh is nice place. it may not be the greatest for certain jobs but if you go anywhere else its the same. no jobs no where and if you do find a job the place is out in the booonies. western pa has a lot to offer. nice moutains, landmarks, a perferred skyline, back roads are lots of fun. a few amusement parks. pittsburgh is a hard working town not a sit on your ass town. or atleast it was years ago. PPl need to take pride in where they live and not hate on ti as much. if you hate it so much leave. more ppl will be more hten gladly to take your place in the town

hahaha people ain’t exactly lining up to live in pittsburgh.

Maybe if our stupid ass city would worry about jobs instead of new stupid ass ball parks the city might be a little better off. Fuck pittsburgh.

like I said, the minute my wife gives me the ok to move, i’m gone

why do you need to wait to your wife gives the ok. big man…

the parks actually brought in jobs.ignorant ass it gave the construction workers jobs for sometime but i guess since your not in the construction you wouldnt know anything about the avaible jobs that occured.

not everyone is a computer geek that sits in a cubicle if it wastn for the construction workers you wouldnt have a buildign to sit in

1. i would rather my wife be close to her family and happy than take her away from that
  2. I’m aware of the jobs it created. It created jobs in the construction field for what 1-2 years, big deal. It also created more jobs such as hot dog salesman and pepsi man at the field, again big deal. It’s good that there are more jobs but I think the city needs more high paying, longer than contract work jobs to succeed.
  3. I’m not a computer geek that sits in a cube, i’m just a computer geek. I take it you’re in construction, what do you do?

I miss Pittsburgh. :hs: