Serious ? about moving/working

Do you think its better to take a job around home ( decent pay basically low cost of living get my car paid off and have extra cash in bank … but no real reason after 1 year to move if im happy with my job … or to move away a state or two spread myself a lil thin but ill still be able to cover rent/car payment/food/insurance/ a lil fun

Many people have said if i dont take this oppertunity to move out of PA now ill never leave… why would i if i have a good job w/ advancement oppertinities ?

any thoughts would be helpfull without being an ass about it
thanks

maybe posting in On topic would help?

to me it would be about the money. just because im a greedy bastard. which one would you make more money in. Or if i was moving to a really nice weather state (FL/CA/NC/SC/ etc.)

you need to look at cost of living vs income.

If you tak a job in PA, making $30,000/yr, and youre capable of banking a decent amount after taxes, living expenses etc. Then thats a good thing.

Vs going to say a different state, making $45,000/yr, and being spread to thin, and not being able to save and invest.

Also you need to look at the career opporunity… can you advance, and how quick?

I’m a Recruiter for my company, this is my specialty, so ask away

What ever we suggest you do the opposite.

No point of trying :boink

what is the real reason to move though is what you seem to be asking yourself…

do you want to move out of PA or do you want to stay?

that should answer your question me thinks…

f u shag

basically cost of living in pgh / charleston wv is the same cheap !
advancement around here is good but i dont wanna live here more than 5 years pgh sucks i need a change of scenery …
getting a good job will be easy i have some good connections locally
moving away advancement will not be as good but i never know !!!
i just dont know if ill have the balls to move outta pgh even if i want to

the thing is whats keeping you here?

refer to my post

money a guarenteed good job friends/family but i can skip that for a while to be outta here basically i can always come back

you’re talking about choosing between SWPA or WV… like choosing between bangin a fat girl or one with a mustache

thats just an option for now havent gotten my resume out there fully yet so well see
basically wv is away from pa but still cheap to live and different scenery

LOL :rofl:

you will never beat western pennsylvania cost of living.

keep that in mind when thinking about moving.

I think the majority of people who tell me if i dont move now i never will are either married or are in serious relationships so maybee itll be easy shit i dunno once i get some more feedback on my options / interviews ill have a better idea maybee if something pops up ill take it no matter where it is hell if i know

not true, cincy is cheaper

not when you have to deal with ohio police and STDs from Cincy bishes…

That’s why people live in KY (not the jelly)

Ohio police arent bad, they did not once harass me for having outta state plates.
but the ratio of mustangs is 5x higher out thier :booty:

ahhh the good ole southern twang people :kekegay: