Read The Last Line....

im an electrican and yes i was out of work for some time.

if you wife has to be close to the family and you are stuck here make the best of it. no reason to constantly hate shit. it will make your life misible.

it created jobs yes may that job was only 2 yrs but one they can say they made the stadium. and also with all the building going on in the city it creates more jobs. so be happy with what you have if not look for something else.

greed is the worse thing ever. if ppl werent greedy then money wouldnt be an issue but everyone has to have more then the Jones. ppl make ways all the time with only making 30k a year. some ppl struggle with lives making 90k a year. its all in how you choose to live. ppl need to realize they will not be a baller. if your not happy or anyone not happy look for a different job dont complain. its your reason why you dont have a job. you may of choose a field that made money back in the day but doesnt make money now. the world changes so you cant say thsi is the right job. a few years ago computer geeks made the most money. now everyone is becoming a computer geek so teh market for them is veg. i chose electrical i may not love it but its somethign that will always be around. i would rather be in the bike industry but you cant really retire from one of those fields. sometimes you need ot make the best of the worse

Yes the stadiums brought in consturction jobs for a brief period but now they are claiming Job growth because they have opened up food venders at 5.50 an hour. I’m sorry but like stated above that is not a job. If it paid enough for you to live decently with out having to be in some ghetto and being on wellfare, then it would be Job growth.

Now with this act 47 BS its going to drive more young people away and the high paying jobs will continue to go else where. I;m sorry but going from $10 to $145 for a “privlage” is BS. Some are claiming well you are useing city resources so you should pay. Well what about all the poeple who Drive out of the city limits for what ever reason? Its a two way street and You don;t see wilkinsburg, Penn Hills, Monroville, North hills, or whom ever else taxing the city residents because they used their “resouces”…

Sorry I may be a bit off topic but I have been other places deiscussing this today also.

Hey Quick are you in the electircal union? I tested for them passed high on my test but when I went for my final interview and realized I wasn’t italian I was shit out of luck…(I when I did it 4 years ago 15 mafia looking guys sitting around a big granite table looking for the cement shoe box)

im gone as soon as i sign the paperwork 1 more year !!!

yes its some bullshit but the city needs money and whta is 145 spread out over a year. 11.50 month that isnt shit.

no im not in the union. i wanted to do electrical programming but havent got a chance yet and i did forget soem of it when i tested for Del Monte foods.

the Union LMAO. they start you off at 7.50 and hour which isnt bad but they dont want you to be school they want to teach you their way. i would rather get into the RR union. they just grandfather you in.

im not saying anything bad about 105 but its not for me. i may never make those wages maybe i will but for now im not looking to become apart of local 105.

we’ll see what hte future holds for me. ive had 4 decent offers since being on workers comp. i even had a company thru school that was goign to pay for relocation to Balitmore but i passed on that.

Its the point though it all adds up. If half the city wasn’t on wellfare and actually paid their share they wouldn;t be going after people in the suburbs.

Oh look I’m paying even more for fucking degenerates…

:scared: Yeah That whole state has fucking problems…

Baltimore is a shithole

yes but some ppl need to have assistence. i hear you on the whole other shit. they just torn down the ghetto up by me and build beatiful houses but ill never be able to live in. they are section 8 housing and since i make over 15k a year im not able to live in them. but oh well that just lets you want for something else that is actually right for you.

:rofl: you make it sound like cincy did so much better. It ranked 39th (Pgh 40th)

http://www.forbes.com/singles/2004/06/23/cx_dl_0624cincy_04single.html

more ownaged :owned:

cinci is surrounded by a bunch of dead farm land. and dont get me started on the type of Rubes you see in that cinci or around it.

and they employee cutty :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

hehehe

I was down at the offices at PNC park a few months ago, they are damn nice offices. I forget the owner’s name, but his office is damn nice. Most of the offices had tv’s hanging off the walls.

pittsburgh is a festering hole of stuff that festers.

i’m glad i have a fine piece o \f \\ ass.

Pittsburgh > Ocean City.

:hsdance:

Too many cops, too many assholes. In Pittsburgh I can drive a week without seeing a cop. Here, you literally cant drive two blocks without seeing one. Its like swimming in shark infested waters. Always gotta be on your toes. :down:

The scenery down here is nice, but the town gets played out in about 3 weeks. Work like mad all summer, then do nothing all winter. There was no month of June here. It was April yesterday, and then all of the sudden is the end of fucking June! 4th of July is next fucking weekend. :eek3:

This summer is going way too fast. :frowning: