Anybody know anything about Cincinnati?

Just started a new career out of the aviation industry. I just accepted a position at USF Holland Trucking as Maintenance Coordinator in Cincinnati Ohio. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about that city and maybe tell me how it compares to Pittsburgh.

i have friends that live out there. its a nice city to drive thru. never got the chance to really spend time there.

Steelers > Bengals

I’ve been through it and it seems to have the same “Big City” feel in a small town like Pittsburgh. The football/baseball stadiums are right on the river as well. Seemed like a pretty clean area.

Ok anything besides them having a shitty football team?

close to kentucky? :dunno:

Ive heard its kinda ghetto in some places. Ill ask my cousin she lived there for awhile.

So did you get sick of all that fun at Mesa, Trent???

I used to drive out thee all the time to ride these two skateparks…I’d say that it has it’s areas, just like Pitts. The area where the parks were is akin to the fucking Hill District, but the outskirts reminded me of the North Hills.

:yum: kentuky.

I lived in Fairfield. reminded me of a hankey farms area.
things were comparable Fuel, Food, Liqour, Cigs ,Housing Depends on were you might be living trent. I would advise not to live in hamilton ( butler county ).
The highway system is stupid easy to navigate also. So it doesn’t really matter where you live. I had more fun in dayton than downtown cincy.

if you still have the foxbody.

i know that you should not start a here we go steelers chant coming out of the bar… bad news

It’s set up similar to PGH, but with fewer rivers. The same people designed the Waterfront here as they did in Cincy. It’s a nice place like PGH with good and bad areas, you should enjoy it. What specifically do you want to know?

just like said here… i heard that its probably the most alike to pgh… oh yeah go steelers

Just like Pgh, there are some really nice parts, and there are some really shitty parts. It is nice they are so close to Kentucky though.

:ugh2:
11 million people
3 last names

So i guess no one lived there and just passed through :rolleyes:
it’s nothing like PGH. if it was, would be our sister city

wow cincy has a river and borders on 2 other states.

/

Cool thanks for the info. Shaggy that sucks you said dont move to Hamilton county because we just signed a lease for a townhouse in Mariemont! Oh well its only for a year then I could move to a different part of the city. Yeah I basically was wondering if there was things to do in the city.

I heard about Skyline Chili too but didn’t get to go when I was out there. Basically you can’t listen to 3 songs on the radio without hearing a commercial for Skyline Chili.

You still have the baller 5.0?

No I got rid of it and bought a Infiniti G35. No Brian it doesnt have wires!!!

poop