att pittspeed:

i come bearing gifts by way of friends from PR (ones that really do know what they’re doing in this sport i promise) be looking for a few of them shortly and welcome them.

as for PR, the current operator of the board lied about fucking around with my g/f and made this a personal thing.

all i have to say is that i’m a loyal pitspeed’er now and a few will follow suit when i talk to them in the morning.

all i gotta say is that i don’t even know or talk to 1/2 of you and a few (orangess) i’ve argued with for not sure why…but i fit in better with you guys over here anways.

^^^^ sounds gay but needed to be said sorry.

welcome to the darkside Kurt…

there are a few things people should not kid about; family and GFs are just one. that was a cruel joke and people that do that sort of thing are not your friends.

well maybe we will see you at a meet sometime

i’ll be there…i know chad (91gsx) will probably start posting soon on here as we’ve talked about it before. habib88 already told me i’ve got his support.

well im back and i dont have a fucking clue what is going on with either of the boards now, anyways, welcome back and sorry to hear about things
:mad:

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i come bearing gifts by way of friends from PR (ones that really do know what they’re doing in this sport i promise) be looking for a few of them shortly and welcome them.

as for PR, the current operator of the board lied about fucking around with my g/f and made this a personal thing.

all i have to say is that i’m a loyal pitspeed’er now and a few will follow suit when i talk to them in the morning.

all i gotta say is that i don’t even know or talk to 1/2 of you and a few (orangess) i’ve argued with for not sure why…but i fit in better with you guys over here anways.

^^^^ sounds gay but needed to be said sorry.
Is it time to fuck with pittracing again:tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

pitt racing is down isnt it :confused:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
pitt racing is down isnt it :confused:
no the welfare board is still up

welcome:beer: kurt,sorry about ur luck!@!

welcome fellow 4 cyl turbo owner.

kurt…get ahold of me man.

yeah me too…

whitey i was a loyal PR mod almost since it’s been around so if ya ever need another one over here - i’m down…

looks like i’m bringing all the fast cars over too:

91gsx - low 11’s
me - hopefully 12’s now
redlinegsr - low 13’s/12’s NA
jeffwels - no idea but it’s an evo
and habib and neonmike - both 2 of the best autoxers i know

all they got left is espos stealth (pretty much stock) and one grand national.

scratch that stealth he’s comin too

HEY, its not stock anymore! Funny thing is when I ran my car it was stock (13.6 was my time STOCK :smiley: )

Originally posted by Espo
HEY, its not stock anymore! Funny thing is when I ran my car it was stock (13.6 was my time STOCK :smiley: )
u need to go to the no0b forum sir!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
u need to go to the no0b forum sir!!!:smiley:

And yet another reasion I never joined here :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Espo
And yet another reasion I never joined here :slight_smile:
& may i ask what was wrong with that? :dunno:

cause he doesnt wanna introduce himself

too good for us? :confused: :crying:

something like that…