Y doesnt Pittsburgh just colaborate?

One thing i dont understand is, if we are all from Pittsburgh, doing mainly the same shit to our cars, y do we have to cut up on each other? Some of the stuff you guys say on this site, seriously makes some people not want to be apart of this. But really, if you guys want to cut up on cars, y not do it in person? I didnt join Pittspeed to get made fun of. The way I see it, we should all be helping each other out, since we r all from the same location, not brining each other down. All this shit is stupid.

Im not gonna comment on this thread. Considering thats probly ur car below ur name. And painting ur headlights … GAY

I see where your coming from and i understand, but i highly doubt anything changing on pittspeed. The only thing i could think of is to not take it personal and to continue to do what u like and forget what anyonelse thinks :slight_smile:

thats the way of life. If you see something u dont like u say it. Why hold back. If u think somethings gay. Say it

I make fun of ricers in person, too, not just on here

Honestly, this is how it’s been since the birth of the hot rod and you’re not going to change it.

Everybody thinks that the form of competition that they participate in (car shows, drag racing, stereo shows, autocross, roadrace, etc) is better than all the other stuff. People have different budgets, skills and facilties and the end products (the cars) are wildly different-some good, some bad ass, and some just plain ugly. It just doesn’t seem possible that car guys can put aside their different views and get along.

If we could then we could be more powerful in Harrisburg than the weenies on two wheels. If you’ve noticed, the motorcyle lobby is made up a guys that drive off the rack Harleys, suped up crotch rockets, classic British and Japanese bikes and everything else I’ve forgotten. How they all get along is a mystery to me but they got the helmet law repealed, they get away with open exhausts on their bikes and they get to have massive rallies and parades without police interference.

If only we could get along so well…

I’ll give you a hint on why you are catching so much shit from some people on this site. You are into ricing out stupid Korean crap cars and bragging how you “street race” up W. Liberty. I think a lot of people on this site look down on such things.

I’m sure we can all get along for important issues. Motorcyclists aren’t any different. Do you see Harley guys wave to guys on crotch rockets?

So, this should show u something… if they can get along, y the hell cant we. We r from the same area, I could see if there were different states on here, but we shouldnt be competing against each other. I am just sick of the bullshit. I am doing all i can to my car, and whatever I do to it, I still get shit. Its dumb. But then again, I’m not doing this for you guy’s approval, its for me. So whatever. I really dont care about the gay comments, this was just a question in my mind.

Y? Cuz I have a Tiburon. Thats petty shit! theres people on here with beaters hooking them up! When I am catching shit for having a 2005 Korean car. Big whoop. I personally think you guys do this just to boost ur confindence in your crs, or to get other people off your own backs.

not as gay as puting vinyl on them.

Agreed. In most situations it doesn’t matter what type of bike you’re on…you’re on two wheels and you stand for an issue. Day to day, though…you’re not going to get the two groups to hang out and hug each other.

As far as cars, it’s the same way. If someone was going to open a new track or something and needed backing…I’m sure everyone here would be behind it.

You’re going to have compliments and criticisms with whatever car you build/drive. Not everyone is going to like it, and not everyone is going to agree with blasting (loosely used term) down a busy street racing someone.

stfu?

:love:

Did anyone else think of Ice Ice Baby when they read the title?

Ok, can we forget that I raced someone on West Liberty? Thats a stupid topic to dwell on. I wasnt looking for that to get talked upon. I just wanted to know who thought what on the Liability situation. But on this topic, I dont get the point of cutting up on ppl’s cars. I mean, they don’t put there time, effort, and money into them just to get made fun of, or atleast i dont. All I want is to be acknowledged for the simple fact that I hook up my car, and do most of the shit myself.

clues for sale, clues for sale. dollar for a clue…

here’s how it’s done for the socially unaware. rice is not great. we all like it a little, it’s like listening to 80’s songs, u do it but don’t brag about it. unfortunately it’s our generations hotrods and unless you were born around cars rice was prob your first foray into modding or cars in general.

so u make a rice post, take your lumps, say ’ hey i know but it’s my choice, haha you can rag on me over a beer at the next meet ’ :shaggy::beer:

not… so i was racing my 180hp beast down Wliberty. and then get all defensive when everyone tells you how you suck and oh, by the way, so do your taste. wiggers, rednecks, bikes, trucks, showcars, street guys, strip guys, fat, old, white, black, man, and woman have all been made fun of on this site. in fact it’s cooler than real life bc in real life most ppl would just talk shit behind their back. so grow some skin, realize your taste aren’t the definitive answer of cool, simmer down and chill out :greddy:

post pics & let us deceide!

:bow:

:wow: