I'm From Cincy.....

well i know you’re all drooling with anticipation to flame me, but i figured i’d say what’s up and say i’m not here to start shit. i’ve got family in pittsburgh and was on the old PSR board before it was taken down. i guess i’m also responsible for the shit talking back and forth between cincy and the burgh cause none of them would’ve knows about PSR if it weren’t for me and none of the Pitt people would’ve known about CSR and CSS if it weren’t for Cincy coming over to the Pitt side. anyway, just wanted to clear all that up and hopefully i’ll be able to meet and chill with some of you when i’m back up there. and just to prove i’m not lying, my family is from robinson township. dad, uncles, and aunt all went to montour high school. dad lives in sewickly heights now and used to have his own business over in north hills. uncle lives in robinson near coraopolis. another uncle lives in robinson off of steubenville pike. aunt lives in carnegie near green tree. btw, i like primanti bros., wish they had that here :wink: and kennywood was cool when i was a little kid lol. too much info, i know, but just trying to prove i’m not lying and i’m not here to start shit. if you really have to, i guess flame on…:stuck_out_tongue:

oh and btw, i drive a 2000 toyota tacoma:
4runner front end
7 piece trd kit
shaved handles and locks
custom stereo
lowered
etc…

show is done, working on go but don’t have the $$$$ right now. we’ll see what the future holds…

welcome :cool:

I remember you from PSR.

Glad you found the board. Just keep all the other flaming homo’s from cincy out of here and it will be cool. :smiley:

as long as things stay cool then I dont see any problems.

welcome:cool:

WELCOME:beer:

welcome!!!

Originally posted by juzwick
well i know you’re all drooling with anticipation to flame me, but i figured i’d say what’s up and say i’m not here to start shit. i’ve got family in pittsburgh and was on the old PSR board before it was taken down. i guess i’m also responsible for the shit talking back and forth between cincy and the burgh cause none of them would’ve knows about PSR if it weren’t for me and none of the Pitt people would’ve known about CSR and CSS if it weren’t for Cincy coming over to the Pitt side. anyway, just wanted to clear all that up and hopefully i’ll be able to meet and chill with some of you when i’m back up there. and just to prove i’m not lying, my family is from robinson township. dad, uncles, and aunt all went to montour high school. dad lives in sewickly heights now and used to have his own business over in north hills. uncle lives in robinson near coraopolis. another uncle lives in robinson off of steubenville pike. aunt lives in carnegie near green tree. btw, i like primanti bros., wish they had that here :wink: and kennywood was cool when i was a little kid lol. too much info, i know, but just trying to prove i’m not lying and i’m not here to start shit. if you really have to, i guess flame on…:stuck_out_tongue:

oh and btw, i drive a 2000 toyota tacoma:
4runner front end
7 piece trd kit
shaved handles and locks
custom stereo
lowered
etc…

show is done, working on go but don’t have the $$$$ right now. we’ll see what the future holds…

i remember you. glad to see you found us again. Hows tootie frootie Derek and his oh so yellow type-r?

what buisness in north hills?

welcome
:smiley:

welcome

nice looking truck :smiley:

welcome

but your truck is:greddy:

welcome, i remember you cause i actually like your truck… i live in robinson so anytime you are home let me know!

welcome:cool:

welcome

Originally posted by Darkstar
i remember you. glad to see you found us again. Hows tootie frootie Derek and his oh so yellow type-r?

the car is for sale. it’s sitting up at zerolift as we speak. if you don’t know who zerolift is, here’s the link: http://www.zerolift.com/ just to add to the debate on the car, it ran a 12.02 @ 128 mph on slicks and has been sitting up there since then.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
what buisness in north hills?

shit, i forget what the name of the place was but i can tell you where it was at and what they did. it was an oriental spa on babcock blvd. down the street from brighton music and next door to the putt putt golf place. they had some steelers, penguins, and pirates come there for massage therapy and stuff like that. it closed down about 3 or 4 years ago. when i was up there a few years ago, a friend of mine that worked at brighton told me that they had gotten into trouble and were raided by the police. a bunch of people in the area accused them of being a front for prostitution, which it wasn’t. my dad never told me this happened, but my friend said it was all over the news. so i figured you may know about it for that reason. i know it sounds bad, but i know for a fact it was all rumor. i would hang out there all the time when i was in town and there was never anything like that going on. i even had friends there with me and they thought it was ridiculous that people thought that was going on. but oh well what can you do about rumors and gossip. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
welcome

but your truck is:greddy:

thanks!!! you’re the first person to realize that :slight_smile: everyone else tells me they like it alot and i keep telling them it sucks but they just won’t listen to me. i’m glad someone knows the truth. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by juzwick

shit, i forget what the name of the place was but i can tell you where it was at and what they did. it was an oriental spa on babcock blvd. down the street from brighton music and next door to the putt putt golf place. they had some steelers, penguins, and pirates come there for massage therapy and stuff like that. it closed down about 3 or 4 years ago. when i was up there a few years ago, a friend of mine that worked at brighton told me that they had gotten into trouble and were raided by the police. a bunch of people in the area accused them of being a front for prostitution, which it wasn’t. my dad never told me this happened, but my friend said it was all over the news. so i figured you may know about it for that reason. i know it sounds bad, but i know for a fact it was all rumor. i would hang out there all the time when i was in town and there was never anything like that going on. i even had friends there with me and they thought it was ridiculous that people thought that was going on. but oh well what can you do about rumors and gossip. :rolleyes:

i live like 5 min from there. and all oriental spas are supposidly like that :smiley: