Don't work in Pittsburgh

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6471226/

Doesnt suprise me, 2 years ago it was supposed to be @ $100. I thought that went through already :confused:

dont live in latrobe

home of nothing…

home of sucky ass Rolling Rock beer and the town fair, Home of Mr. Rodgers, home of Arnie Palmer, and home of ME.

You forgot the birth place of professional football… inventors of the banana split… and the first electric steel mill…

Murphy is a worthless piece of shit, the man doesn’t even live in Pittsburgh, he lives in cranberry! And how can you raise the occupation tax 1440%, that’s just insane. If Murphy wouldn’t spend 10k-30k on office furniture, or 500k on a party for the convention center (which already has cracks in its foundation) the city wouldn’t be in trouble like it is. Slowly the city is going to start pushing people away, and businesses will leave (example some of the big department stores downtown already left) Then they want people to go downtown and shop, but they cut the police force, so know there are all kinds of bums and so on down there causing problems that no one wants to shop there anyways, and if you do you have to pay like 5-10 dollars to park, when you can go to local malls and park for free. This city is going to hell in a hand basket, and it’s going to look like Detroit in 10-20 years if things go the way they are.

doubt it, dont care, and dont care

kthxbye

what it doesn’t tell you like the local news is reporting is that even though the board and govenor have approved it to go to harrisburg, harrisburg isn’t too keen on the 144 occ tax either so it may get shut down. And I;m sorry but if everyone has to start paying that I say that all the suburbs start taking ID when city folk come and use their services or work out of the city then slap their ass with some rediculous fees.

PLUS i want the right to vote on city issues like voting for mayor so that fucktard murphy doesn’t get back in. I really wish he would DIAF… Worthless piece of shit.

read the 5th paragraph.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/westmoreland/s_207137.html

read the 5th paragraph.

read the 5th paragraph.

USATODAY.com - Banana split turns 100
… proper banana split is built on a foundation of a banana sliced … Retailers Association recently honored Latrobe as the dessert’s birthplace …
www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/ 2004-08-26-banana-split_x.htm - 53k - Cached - More from this site

Welp me and my buddy decided we are going to start a website for homos like murphy. Its called www.smackthebitches.com domain is purchased, now the site design starts, but its not going to stop with him, its going to have other idiots like Michael moore on there too, and it will take submission requests.

Its going to be great.

murphy should just take some of his cocaine sale income and pay those taxes for us… that dirty SOB

oh just wait I’m telling you this site will be a hit. You’ll get to bitch slap a Smurphy character just like in slap the monkey. Its going to start a revolution in pittsburgh and bring us back to glory :ugh:

:smiley:

i think they need to cut the disgustingly overfunded road repair program. Pittsburgh’s perfectly groomed roads are nice, but in times of financial distress we need to prioritize. I personally think we need to build another stadium for the Pirates with taxpayer money. Not rip down the old one or anything, just build them another one.

and a new arena!!! that the penguins don’t even fucking play in… thank god that didn’t get approved

Pens do need a new arena. But im sick of seeing the taxpayers having to always foot the bill for new stadiums. Especially after being put to a referendum, and losing.

Maybe we could just put a roof on PNC park and make it into an ice rink, and tell the Pirates to get the fuck out. Baseballs sucks, the Pirates suck. I would be a happy man if they left.

not to be a dick but have you worked in pittsburgh latly? It pretty pathedic when I have had 3 instances where I was almost forced to get a room in a hotel so I could get back to work for my next shift since there is no such thing as a snow day in my profession.

I think they need to cut Smrphys pay to oh I say about -100k a month. He can start paying for this city out of his own pocket fucking asshole. How the fuck does the mayor live in butler though loops holes. The fucking mayor should have to live in some shit hole like East liberty or some shit to see what is really going on.

x 1 trillion

what does Tom Murphy make? I doubt its all that much. Hell the Pres. Bush only makes like 200K year. Murphy drives a green Blazer. with a bad suspension. I know, ive driven it. :smiley:

edit: and why the comment about having worked in Pittsburgh?