Pirates

they are currently losing 8-2

:hs:

sounds like i called that one.

:gives:

surprising

9-2

IBcuttygetsawagededuction

well as soon as mcclendon self destructs and littlefield can get his coaching staff in things will get better. Littlefield is stuck with him.

Pirates suck, they will always suck and baseball in general has sucked since the strike back in the 90’s when I was in like 8th grade…

contact sports is where it’s at. the only contact in baseball is when all the players slap each others asses like a bunch of homos

aparently someone played right field alot. someone wailing a ball 90 mph at you isn’t something to scoff at. Baseball you gotta run, be able to catch, be able to throw, think about the situation and be able to decifer balls and strike in a split second and then hit the ball where the 9 fielders aren’t. 30% success rate is considered very good!!!.

throwing a ball 90mph and sometimes hitting the batter isnt considered contact IMO because it isnt on purpose. yes it sucks getting hit, but it’s not always

and i was 2nd base BTW

don’t try to defend baseball, 9/10 of the population thinks the game is boring as fuck, the other 10% are 80 years old and that was the sport they grew up with. :smiley:

Need to play it sometime. The game is about anticipation, and once something happens it is very fast paced. No real time to think when a line drive is hit in the gap and runners are rounding the bases. The game isn’t for everyone, but I still love it. Kinda hard for pittsburghers to get into it with so many poor seasons though, whatever the reasons maybe.

If you play the game, you know exactly what to do if/when you get the ball. Christ, you have 15 minutes between pitches to think about every possible scenario.
Try playing a sport where you have to use a new skill to just be able to stand up(ice skating, everyone knows how to run :rolleyes: ), then throw every other aspect of pro sports in(fighting, 90mph is slow for a puck, quick decisions-ie. not having time to think about where people are like baseball, etc…)
baseball is a pussy sport plain and simple. Is it fun to play, sure, but only after a six pack. Hockey is a real sport

:smiley:

think about some asshole taking his skate off and trying to stab you :smiley:

happy gilmore :rolleyes:

I guess cutty does have one up on you. Aleast the pirates are playing… :ugh2:

yeah u see how many people give a fuck about hockey. I’ll get some rookie ball to throw 95+ while you stand there tryin to hit and then we’ll see who the pussy is. then U’ll have that heater in you head and he give you the falling off the table curve and you fall on your face. People the cry and bitch about baseball are usually the ones who never played or sucked at it. What about all that time in between football plays, how about only about 8 minutes of a football game is actual action. how about those two minutes shifts in hockey, Pitching is no less difficult than skating. If it was so easy why isn’t everyone out there pitching? To say what you say about baseball is just ignorance, you don’t know what ur talking about. Baseball isn’t my favorite sport and its much more difficult than you think. if 9/10 of the population thought it was boring it would be a line in two ways, one 9/10 of the population would be able to make that decision as thery are hanicapped, eldery or to young and if 9/10 didn’t like it, it wouldn’t exist on the scale it does.

x’s 2

Sorry but I played baseball for several years and was good enough to make the allstar games for our leauges when I was younger.

I hate baseball because they cry about money so much. Yeah other sports arn’t much better. Like hockey. I used to love watching hockey. I can;t stand it anymore because of all ther down time in the past several years.

When Football starts doing the same thing I will probably stop watching it too,.

i’m talking about the sport thou not the MLB.