Pirates

I didnt look for a thread about it and dont care, F the pirates…I’m done. Piece of shit organization. end of story…

first.

dude its to better the team in the future. we still got McCutchin … till next week.

Burning jersey as we speak…

all it took was them trading every decent player they had not the fact
that its been 17 years of losing to finally burn it .

i’ve been using mine to wipe my ass with since 96.

Word is PNC Park is threatening to leave Pittsburgh if it doesn’t get a new baseball team.

QUAOTE Build me a new stadium and I promise you a pennant . Fuck it bring in a minor league team .

I gave up 3 years ago… Go Steelers!!! Go Pens and Go Penn State. Pitt has some work to do but i will be at the Pitt NC State Game

funny, the local sports broadcasters were a little pissed off too.

It’s so fucking obvious that it’s all about the money with these fuckers…

The lower the salaries are out on the field, the more money they can make.

When they talk trades, they focus on “unloading large salaries” not getting quality players to build a championship team.

Until these fucking posers that are running this team are replaced with some actual baseball folks, we will have shit on the field.

My advice would be: STOP GOING TO ANY GAMES PERIOD!!

Nah, why make the new players suffer because of management.

why not go to games? I dont go to watch a good team, I enjoy the cost and tailgating…

but yeah… fuck the buccos managment

I had a great time watching them play last time i was in Pittsburgh and i would go again. So what if they suck. its nice to get out on a nice day watch some baseball see some sights. Support the team even if its only for a night.

where can i get an irate fans shirt at? or someone needs to make a pirate shirt using the ? p found on the where have you gone andy van slyke site.

Pittsburgh Pirates. Rebuilding since 1991

wow didnt even know this many people cared. but business is about money for those that forgot sports was a business. no one could show up and the payroll will go down even more and they will still make money. not going to games and complaining about the team is as good as punching yourself in the face. Its embarrasing to work here but as long my pay checks keep coming i dont give a fuck. MLB created a atmophere where pirates management can and has to do this type of thing. BUD SELIG is the problem… Bob nutting is the afterthought.

I think of it this way, you pay a ton for steelers and pens tickets now. if you go to the baseball game it’s cheep.

cheap or free and no one is spilling beer down ur back… Steelers on TV > Games @ heinz field.

our windows got slammed tonight… people dont care…its just a night out.

4,500 walk-up…

it’s cheaper to go to a buccos game with a full stomach than to pay for parking at heinz field. Don’t get me wrong i’ll bleed black and gold til the day i die, but i’d rahter watch a pens game or steelers game at home. A pirates game comes on FSN and i may pay attention to it, or i may find the moths flying around my outside light more entertaining.

thats the problem. people still go to the park even w/ shitty teams–attendence is up over last year. it is a relatively cheap night out. You can go to the park for under 20 a head if you are frugal about it. i can see a family of 5 going to a ball game for under 100. thats not terrible when it is almost 30 a head to get in an amusement park.

baseball is deffinitely a game that is more fun to be seen in person. not really paying to see the team play, but for the atmosphere. as we can watch the bucs on tv. yet i rather give myself a root canal over watch a meaningless ball game on tv.