silveradoman thinks he is funny

I cant be farther from “ramped up” you seem a hell of a lot more pissed than me. For the record Sketchy isnt my buddy I dont even know him.

What the fuck did i say that was personal? Seriously? Was it something recently?

Correct i have no idea who Drock is but thanks for sticking up for me when i wasn’t logged in.

Wow, how this go from radman’s personal attack on Johns feelings get so serious?

This thread sucks

Feelings :frowning:

this thread sucks and is full of john on john action

Anyone going to lark street tonight? Maybee we can hit up oh bar or waterworks and fuck some guys.

Can I ride with you?

in

I have a one seater…

Ill sit on whoevers lap

Meowwww…

Find your own summer sausage Big Hoss.

It’s gonna be like going to an all you can eat buffet that only serves sausage, pepperoni, and cucumbers.

My dads got a buddy who is an expert in sausage products. Let me get back to you

guys stop or u will be considered gay by vlad as well lol

Sleepover at johns tonight. Naked twister starts at 11.

mmmm twister , my celli showed me that as well lol . butt my god i admitted it was funny and all but i dont want homo,s seein me as bait when im clearly not hittin for the other team , my head is screwed on right and my brain functions are normall . its amazing they havent made a drug to cure gays yet . esp with allll the other things theree ar e

Kentucky tractor pulls all night

No sword fights guys