thanks for the kind words

silveradoman, you tool.

i guess Serving the country is something to be ashamed of, or made fun of for. you sir are a worthless pile of trash

more from the class act

i love it. because when i do go to the lot hes always there lurking around, hes said things to me before about watching out. and still nothing bro. NOTHING.

which thread was that from? Id just like to see what that was all about

a pm i got from him.

He better watch his fuckin’ mouth. I’ve got two brothers in the military and they’ll both knock his fuckin’ teeth out. Save me the trouble.

NICE!

yeah dude, make fun of people who protect your freedom, good job ya putz

i did my time with honor. now its someone elses’ turn.

3 combat deployments under my belt. how many you got silveradoman?

silveRADOman is a tool bro, I’d love to see what he means by “can’t wait to see you at the lot brahh” …idiot.

silveradoman sucksssss

Classy.

In for the fight… Navy vs. Chevy

More kind words

:rofl

no fight man. i dont fight, im not angry im just taking in the scene :excited

alright… fair enough.

Laduke vs. Corey!!!

Regardless of who said what, military service is something that should be respected, I don’t know about him, but I couldn’t handle going into combat, and I appreciate those who can.
MK4 I didn’t know you served. I owe you a handshake and a thank you if I run into you at the lot.

laduke. vs 20wrx09 vs bigred

No, you owe him a 10 second car. Now get to work.

nah you dont owe me anything. i dont do things to gain any type of respect or gratitude from people. i do things that are right for the time.

if you want to give thanks, give it to the ones over there now by sending them a care package. clean socks and drawers are always appreciated.

www.anysoldier.com

www.anysailor.com

www.anymarine.com

I found a J32 6spd CL in Clifton Park but its out of my price range (which is free :rofl)
We’ll see what summer brings once I have income again.