thanks for the kind words

this kid needs a tune up himself , its travis all over again . i mean really what kind of p.o.s says shit to a military man

Fuck the military…

:ohnoes

I miss the Marines :frowning:

One of the guys I used to work with at Christmas Tree Shops was a Marine. He was one of the nicest guys I can remember working with.

ofcourse, there will always be the time you miss it. it was a HUGE family.

Slowmarro… shift regulator

he gives free tune-ups

but you need to provide the screwdriver

my theme song

:lol PJB in on a funny… good job!

screwdrivers make me uneasy lololol

silveradoman,s turbo… 05-13-2010 09:25 PM08silveRADoman keep the negs coming man im going for a record

i just got grey negged by silveradofail … dumb ass dont even know that when he is in the red reps dont mean shit lololol

haha yesssss… exact song i had in mind

Not cool. My father is a military man. Got into some trouble not long ago and moved to Tokyo where he was stationed to avoid a jail sentence. It was there that I was introduced to underground drift racing and found myself in the middle of a Yazuka power struggle.

:rofl

:rofl

you gots a sick mustang cowboy.

Best not let me get hold of JVG’s laptop or I’ll ban him myself http://aseclub.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/twak.gif

haha, id rather just post things he says up to the public eye and let him get clowned on. its pee-ons like him that make us normal people seem amazing

This guys a fucking tool. I have yet to meet one person that gets along with him or can tolerate the fag for more then 5 seconds

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I def respect military men also seeing as how I work with so many of them. Unfortunately, I was told that I really can’t apply because I’m colorblind but hey, what can ya do…