Attn: Mk4 30R aka Worst mod EVER

Dude seriously you are the biggest fucking cry baby ever, period. You banned me because I said you were the worst mod ever. Give me a fucking break. Honestly you think your GOD and hot shit cause you have mod powers. HAHA. IMO and I’m sure there are others on here that think you need to have your moderator privileges revoked cause you abuse the shit out of them. Ban people cause they post a picture of you, cause they voice their opinion. GIVE. ME. A FUCKING. BREAK.

once again.
YOU ARE THE WORST MODERATOR EVER.

We’ve been through Brett’s periods before. It’ll pass.

QFT. I’ve been banned twice by him, lol. That I’m aware of… hahah. It was a 24hr ban, and I somehow magically wound up with a perma-ban… and he claims it wasn’t him. I’m sure…

Def. a fuckin cry ass… yet he has the audacity to call other people a cryass… And he retaliates by banning people over said instances above. Hypocrite, no doubt.

Pussies.

IM PERMA-BANNING EVERYONE THAT POSTS IN THIS THREAD!

i’m gunna perma-ban my fist with you face if you speak like that to me again!

in before this thread mysteriously disappears

Should I grab the popcorn or will this thread get deleted before its done microwaving?

FUCKIN MODS, HOW DO THEY WORK?

dude…you have the largest mangina of any member on here. dont even start with me!

^This! :rofl Someone get me some popcorn…

i haz the butter!!

Will trade beer for popcorn…

Not really

toasting in epic bread

I honestly dont care that i was banned,srsly. But it the fact that he gets butthurt and is like “oooooo ill ban him that will show him” GTFO with you stupid ass little game.

i agree…it is being addressed

Whatd you actually get banned for?

did you read the first sentence of OP? :-p lol

Vlad, weren’t you saying something about how he shouldn’t have mod privileges anymore?

Hmmmm… Who told me that…

He got banned because whats his face is a cry baby? :lol Im looking for maybe a link to the conversation or a post that made it happen.