Time for a change?

To whom it may concern,

I understand that everyone likes Shift because you can say and do whatever you want. Lately, all I see is a bunch of shit-talking in every damn thread I click. This site has become completely useless because a topic drifts off into nonsense for pages and pages before a relevant post is made. I never even get to see this relevant post because after reading a page of off topic posts in a thread that I have interest in, I get sick of reading something I don’t care about. Shift is beginning to lose me as a daily poster because of this, and I’m sure there are others that feel the same way. I think it’s time for a change. More moderation, less bullshit, dump all of the crap in the off topic area, or just delete the shit. Oh, and when the hell can we get V-bulletin running? SMF, whatever that means, sucks big black horse cock.

-Jim

PS, don’t clutter my thread with bullshit, mother fuckers.

Yeah it does seem like there has been an obscene ammount of BS in all the threads lately. But i guess thats what makes it different…good or not :lol

This is Mike’s dad. Stop fucking around.

I don’t mind the BS, just keep it out of other peoples threads, thats all I’m saying. There’s an off topic and battlefield thread for a reason. There are a ton of younger kids on here that act very immature, no offense. There are others that don’t know their assholes from their elbows, and jump into a topic like they’ve been around the block and back again. The forums need to be cleaned up big time, and it needs to happen consistantly.

does someone need a hug

:headbang

I hear ya especially for sale threads. I like that this is a carefree forum where people can speak their mind but a lot is bitching back and forth. People take it way too seriously. i wish people would just enjoy the convo.

I hear ya man, some of the immaturity PISSES me off to no extent…

i had to ya opened the door im a giant 8 yr old ;D

Almost all the off-topic and battlefield threads started out as innocent threads though…

Your talking about an entire Shift Revolution :umm

Maybe we should organize underground fights to the death for the people that bitch at each other on here. It would decrease the bitching by at least 50% consistantly :lol

im game im all in ,i aint scared to throw hands around prolly help me out wit a lot of stress

So are you proposing we ban everyone under the age of 20? Because I think we can probably majority vote that shit.

Not a revolution, just get it out of the thread before it goes FUBAR. If that’s done, people that don’t give a shit about it will never have to see it.

I tihnk the kids will vote us out before that happens :lol

I’ll agree about the forum layout, we need V-bulletin!

Anyone notice that Timmays gone?

What Jim brought up is a big reason.

I too see all this bitching and whineassness goin on. It seems like you are all in highschool.

This is a car site, lets try to keep it that way. Keep shit in the shit areas

I have heard much talk about it, but have yet to see it. What has to be done Singh? Help us help you!

we all had a small fund raiser for that i wonder what happened wit it :ponder

Pretty much from day 1 this forum has not had one useful thread…except for picture threads cause I mean really, every one loves pictures