Shift518 Forum feedback thread.

What are you latest opinions about it? Too much drama, too much Offtopic? Threads get Offtopic faster then Shawn makes a K20 pun? Want more articles? More members? More drama? More contests? Mods should be more controlled?

Let me know, I’m always curious to see what’s the latest opinions and how we should change things!

vB software is still in the works, and meeting with Jammer should be interesting and very beneficial to the entire community :ninja

More drama!!!

too much drama
Not enough actuial Car Info.
More articles.
Better moderation of keeping threads ON TOPIC

more mod powers! :tong :nod

MOAR WHO ORE"S !!! ARRRRrrrRRRRrrrRRR :lol

Thank you, just the feedback type I was looking for :thumb

shit’s gay ;D

our tech section isnt the greatest we need some really killer writeups, if I could I would add to it but I am pretty fuckin limited on my knowledge of automobiles :lol drama is hilarious I love it.

+1… this seems like almost a dramatic local chatroom sometimes, but it kinda works for what it is. We talk about stupid random shit, till someone gets caled out, then we all talk about how dramatic the race is going to be and then weeks/months later it finally happens. it goes full circle usually.

impossible!

never heard of anyone asking for more moderation. Things will always go off topic, deal with it. Mods would have to move and delete stuff in 85% of the threads and people would start to get annoyed/pissed.

I think things are going well. Maybe a better filter for the street racing section, but that has always been talked about in other threads.

I think we should have more themes or colors for the site. :tong
What if I wanna get on the site and it’s green instead of blue? Hmm? PLEASE!?

I think the mods do a pretty good job of splitting topics and keeping the peace when it gets too out of control.
Maybe more contests would keep people from making the garbage game posts as much?
More articles and what have you would definately give people something productive to read for once.
Maybe have someone go to a local dealer, take a car for a test drive, take some pics, do a write up. I duno. Something.
And I think since most of us go out after LVD anyway, maybe a little Shift meet up afterwards would be nice?
Last year we all used to meet up at the lot and it was an awesome time.
No dumb ass ricers doing burn outs all up and down the parking lot, no garbage throwing and nonsense.
Get to talk about what everyone ran, check out pictures and videos from your friends, exchange time slips, etc.

oh yeah… games!

:rofl

no.

you know I will own you

Leave it to a chick to come in and want to decorate the place. ::slight_smile:

I want to see people step up and do some good tech articles. carry a camera and take pics of progress. I would do it but there are about 2 other people here that give a damn about LS1s

My vote is more tech less drama. Although the drama can be funny.

:rofl word

I didn’t say I wanted a background with flowers and unicorns!
I just said I wanted it to be friggen green instead of blue!

JEEEEEEEEZ.

Wtfgreen

Yeah, green.

http://prblog.typepad.com/strategic_public_relation/images/2007/06/06/green_meanie_2.jpg

You know, green?
Minus the frog sex.

I thought benny was saying “word” to nobody cares about LS1s :crackup

That too :rofl