Forums is SRS BZNS (split)

I dunno, WHY DON’T WE POST IN CLASSIFIEDS AND FIND OUT. Fucking tard. :facepalm :facepalm

I thought I posted in the “everything else” thread. Sorry Im not online 24 hours a day searching shift518 and jizonline.com like you wayne, hopefully soon ill be a shift518 expert.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE. JIZZONLINE.com makes you good at the internet!!!

Easy Wayne…

+Rep for Wayne for corralling forum tards.

:rofl:rofl

I didn’t even use any durogatory language. You’re wining again!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

we need the jclark points system again yo … oh and wayne i cant give ya rep untill i spread some more lol

Naming him an “Fn tard” can easily be a personal attack and way to represent the mods :facepalm

from past posts , i couldnt agree more lol . im sure im called worse though .

Agree all you want but no personal attacks here and as a mod you’re going to be in a similar position which I still have to talk to you about…

i agree , ya gonna be around fri ???

In the day time.

ill get at ya then , i have it off

:rofl :rofl :rofl not a personal attack at all. It’s “situationally appropriate”.

FUCK EM IF THEY CANT TAKE A JOKE.

I broke Richies balls in almost every thread, only took 2 solid months of that and look at him now!! He’s like an internet O.G.!!!

It’s all good Dave, we’ll get you there some day homie!!

If you can make a forum survive with that slogan, you be my guest. I can’t and that’s not our mission statement.

There is a time and a place for tasteful jokes, which can make a forum better, 3rd grade name calling instead of simply editing or helping a member out is not what I have in mind for moderators.

See Cosseys reply above yours and see yours.

One encourages people to come back, other doesn’t.

I don’t need to teach you how to run this ship, I’m sure you don’t care to know either so just let it go the way it’s been going. If you guys want to help by moderating by all means be my guest. Cosseys reply was helping, yours weren’t and if you’re not helping then what’s the point of moderating. Self control is important as well as having to take the higher road.

Take me off the moderators list.

Vlad, Wayne wasn’t out of line at all. All of the mods rage at some point. It’s just inevitable.

Shit gettin srs

If you need to spread rep to rep wayne… i’ll take it. Jussayin’

Form mods… srs bzns