Shift518 Forum feedback thread.

i do!

:lol you would to ::slight_smile:

thats doesn’t surprise me at all swifty

:crackup

whatever, you never complained before silento :winkysmiley

shut up swift not on a public forum shhhhhh

More stories of swift being a man whore…or topics that stay on topic

IMO there are too many mods…if they don’t come on here often, why are they mods? because they are good friends? because they’re good people? I don’t think that’s how moderators should be selected, I understand that random members shouldn’t just be promoted but they should atleast be on here enough to act as a moderator.

I think there should be less moderators, or keep the same amount of moderators and demote the less active members that are moderators to normal status and promote members that are on more often and can actually be pro-active about cleaning things up and keeping things in line.

Current moderators that i believe actually do their job or actually contribute:
-Vovchandr
-Bennyfizzle
-Cossey
-ShawnVR-4
-Code Blue
-CrappaChico
-JClark
-Oleg

Members i believe should be replaced and members who IMO should be in the position based on activity and maturity:
CustomLowz [not very active in the forum] Replacement as Classifieds/Global Moderator: LKSwhy?
redroof [not very active] Replacement as Technical Section Moderator: Boxersix
Kicklow [not very active] Replacement as Global Moderator: GranMassa
JVG Motorsports [browses, but not very active] Replacement as Global Moderator: MK430R
I would have included myself in there as i am on here a lot, more than anyone at that, but i think other moderators would vote against it.

Just figured i’d share that and put the idea out there.

Also, as of late there has been A LOT of drama, almost to the point that it just drowns the entire forum in drama at times and members out of the loop or not involved in it just don’t post in any topics and just get off the forum. Sometimes, i will admit, it is entertaining and i jump in but sometimes it gets out of hand and stupid.

Well, that was my .02

damn, i suck so bad i didnt even get on either list!! :confused

oleg is a nazi and likes to edit posts in the Battlefield, even though there aren’t any rules in that section… idiot

yeah that’s not necessary

98% of the posts in the race day section I moderate are by me or Lyndon so I dont moderate dick. :lol

Just post and look pretty

your talking to me right? :nod

To be honest the PM system can use some work.
I dont like how every PM is combined into one big list. I just noticed that.
Ive never seen anything like this on any other forum Im on.

Actually Joey (K20) brings some very good points.

I’ll get in contact with inactive mods and see what their situation is, depending on that I like his thinking…

You guys are some of the most dedicated racers here, that are active, what do you think race section is missing?

PM system is a part of SMF - our forum software, unfortunately besides the basic options you can change in your PM box the general format will stay the same, you can however have it setup to have the newest PM’s to always appear upfront on the first page. Overall it’s not a bad system, due to efficiency and ease.

Swifty is seeming to be part of the reason the threads get Offtopic so quick, as was visible even in this thread :ponder

totally not true, i was serious about more mod powerz. Dick.

Why all the blame on Swift for going OT?

Hey Vlad I’ll give you my feedback here from another moderator of another forum

1-the forum layout sucks, but as you said its because its a simple machines
2-every thread topic goes off topic with your moderators contributing to it
3-every thread turns into a call out race thread which is pathetic and really kind of lame, go to lebanon and get real numbers and stop bench racing all the time
4-wayy too much drama

Other than that, not bad, for the amount of people you have on this forum it takes alot of time to deal with it. Your obviously doing something better than I am for my forum lol

my thoughts, pink for travis.

srsly.

vlad is hating.