Ban stick.

Had a conversation with Benny about this last night, and reading Drew’s post just reminded me…

I know we had a thread way back along the lines of “if you could meet any member in person who would it be” - well, if you could ban one member who would it be, for how long, and why? And this is supposed to be for fun, but if you really hate someone’s guts I guess you can feel free to share it here if you like.

failvis because …well do i really have to explain?

Everyone? Cause we should go outside and play.

I would ban whoever starts threads such as this one. This EXACT one is a good example of one in which the OP deserves a good ban or two…

surprised my name isnt in 5 out of 5 posts :ninja

I’d ban singh cause it would be hilarious for a second when he signed on to do maintenance and saw his screen name was banned. haha

one of those WTF moments

^ That would be awesome :rofl

I’d ban Falvis but if he’s banned already I’ll ban most of the VW guys on here :lol JK…

not really :rofl well maybe IDK

OP for sure.

I’d ban a lot of people… Then Vlad would bitch… Then I’d ban his black ass too.

vlad is black?

vvtlicelica…put a notice up that said her account was deleted due to overposting of bullshit and always turning threads into debates over her bewbs…just b/c it wud be funny not serious at all tho…

Brett because he’s sneaky

1stGen, because hes a dick sucker :rofl

:rofl

id probably ban 08silverADOMAN caus he’s a stage 5 putz

I’d ban whoever is responsible for allowing all the spam onto Shift518 about Japanese Paper Airplanes and shit. WTF is with all those things anyway?

:lol:lol:lol

I would ban myself because of all my awesomeness :lol:lol:lol

id ban votblindub indefinently, just because.

GREAT IDEA then i would have a legit excuse for vlad other than, “man i had to mow the lawn”

:eek

:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I’de ban this guy ^ because hes the arch forum enemy of singh indefinitely

Cliff, because I never see him post anything good. Always bitching about something, someone or just being a dumb fuck

Brett, because he annoys the fuck out of me

Pete, because he wears women shoe’s and kinda gets on my nerves

Dave because he also annoys me

Travis, because he shouldn’t be breathing amongst any of us on this site after all the shit he has pulled

Turbo Travis because he post’s pics of his dick too much on a forum thats 90% dudes

John (88slomarro) because I have a anurism everytime I try to read anything he posts.

Shady because he’s a sarcastic dick waad