BANANA TAKERS AT THE LOT!!!!!!!!!!

drove by the lot last night and saw a bunch and dudes holding each others junk. I screamed you faggots. Shift518 fucking sucks. You guys just sat there and took it. Your all banana rammers.:lol

That was you??

Damn, I didnt even catch your name after busting a nut in your mouth. Drive by batching FTW

too bad I had your mom bent over last night giving it to her hard balls deep in her ass, blew my load and your sister sucked the cum out.

You must have been confused with my gay brother.I dont have a sister

Well he/she had some nice long hair. Sounded like a bitch too!

every friday and saturday i drive by and call you fags and tell you that you suck. You guys can at least chase me or something. Instead of just going back to playing with each other’s sacks.

Well stop and say it to my face! Try not to be a faggot

I’ll be there tonight. Rain or shine.

Of course you will…

you would like to get chased by a bunch of guys huh?

I bet you he was the fuck that screamed “Go the fuck home” outta the beat ass van while driving away. Little queer, you sounded like u were 15

Look its the only way to get you guys to race. You guys only race people for 20 bucks and shit. I’ve heard about you all and your lame ass amounts.

Dude, you really have no idea what youre talking about. Bring your car out, and Ill run it, for whatever ya want. No BS.

No beat ass van here. But its nice to know that someone else out there thinks your fags too.

mr banana what do you drive in? wait can you drive yet?

:lol

Seriously though, you wanna stop runnign your mouth and man up and come out or what? We can make a GREAT callout video of this…

Oh btw, Im only 17 and weigh 147lbs, so you shouldnt be too scared of me…

Dont think he can. Sounds/acts like a 15yr old

i have a 09 camaro v8 ss/:haha

Oh thats a cute girls car. Lemme know WHENEVER you want to run. And no, it wont be in the rain, b/c cars that actually make power dont go out in the rain looking for races.

No. You don’t.