Where does everyone go

Anyone know where the meet spot is now that its not in kohls parking lot up on central or state?

There is none any more

I’ll do it before Benny does.

COPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPSCOPS. :lol

deff cop.

ughhhh here we go again lolol

hamilton hill, hang a red rag out your back pocket, it will let us all know that you are part of shift.

:rofl

find another way home pizza boy!!

once again another newb.

are you kiddin me? im no cop and i used to go to the one at kohls but they moved cuz the cops were givin us a hard time. And btw i have a 95 honda civic hatch thats a 12 second car so no newb here buddy.

what color is this hatch of yours, mods?

same here… big whoop . you have 40 posts ,you are a newb

okay may be new to the site but i ask one question on this forum site and a bunch of ppl like you have to be assholes about it? And its a b18b 1.8l motor with precision 550cc injectors a 255 walbro fuel pump, competition stage 5 clutch with aluminum flywheel. t3/t4 50trim turbo kit set to 10 psi.

Bro hes no newb hes gone 12s that makes him OG :rofl

pics!

kool brah ! d serious would prob own your ass as well as many of the cars on here would show there tails to ya.

thats great well i didnt join to boast about cars… i just wanted to be a part of a forum website for updates and events. And i just asked one question and you people cant even be nice enough to answer. Thanks.

heyy ,

fuck off

Dont ask questions like that. Simple enough.

and why should i ask questions like that? is it illegal. lmao i just thought you guys would be kind enough to answer me a question but it seems that everyone on this site thinks to much of themselves and they think there so much better then everyone else etc… well thanks anyway.