Where does everyone go

we did answer

go cry to mommy now … NEWB!

nah. they just givin me stupid answers its exit 8 off of i-87 i think but im not sure. guess i will find out on my own cuz no one will help me out. haah

Look at it from our point of view…Seems awfully shady. And you are not the first new member to ask that so it just seems fishy.

oh i will dont you worry. lmao

well look man im 18 and i just graduated from highschool this year. i have a jetta and a civic hatch. im not a cop never will be one and dont have connections or shit like that. i just didnt know where else to turn to get info on where they all moved to.

lock 1
ban 1

k

Lmao, love the way you describe the motor size…

taint.

cop taint

car sounds gay

lets give the kid a cahnce men … in all seriousness man , its down by the corning preserve in albany if i need to tell ya more than that your just dumb

If we had a nickle for ever time we heard that line here, the site wouldnt go offline every few months. :lol

You already answered your own question. Your a young kid and dont understand things like this I guess. 90% of us here have cars much faster than yours, and like to particapte in activities with them that would get the driver in trouble… Much like you just found out, this is a public fourm, and I know first hand the police watch this site. So when some new guy comes in and posts, “Hey where can I find you guys on the streets”… do I have to go any further?

You honestly want to meet us, and become part of the scene, just watch the events section, when one pops up, attend. Meet people, and dont act like a douche and pretend to know everything under the hoods of ever car in town, and you will be fine.

Shift 518 isnt some kiddy shit, n!99a$ be fo real.

[QUOTE=KrazyKid;661243]If we had a nickle for ever time we heard that line here, the site wouldnt go offline every few months. :lol

You already answered your own question. Your a young kid and dont understand things like this I guess. 90% of us here have cars much faster than yours, and like to particapte in activities with them that would get the driver in trouble… Much like you just found out, this is a public fourm, and I know first hand the police watch this site. So when some new guy comes in and posts, “Hey where can I find you guys on the streets”… do I have to go any further?

You honestly want to meet us, and become part of the scene, just watch the events section, when one pops up, attend. Meet people, and dont act like a douche and pretend to know everything under the hoods of ever car in town, and you will be fine.

+1 You shall never know where the secret hideout fort is!

You guys act like a bunch of douchebags… are you that paranoid that everyone with under 100 posts is a fuckin’ cop? Seriously?

Agreed. Shouldn’t treat new members this way.

Having new people is how the scene grows, everyone whines that it’s “dead”.

haha

why front for the noobs? this is the essence of Shift.

if you can’t take the heat stay out of the chicken

I am a firm believer that no one should be inside a chicken… :rofl