kinda new from cobykill...

what’s up all! I’m nate, pretty new to this forum… pimpin’ a 95 civic hatch with a 1.6 sohc swap. soon to be turboed. I like drag racing, autocross and drunken walks on the beach.

wow ,coby brings out the goons

welcome, get some more pics and plans hopefully shift can get ya going in the right direction to avoid being another topic of laughter in upstate NY

and how would i become a topic of laughter exactly? thought this was a group of auto enthusiasts? or is this one of those shitty forums where everyone tries to put everyone else down to make up for their own inadequacy? don’t worry, this car will be fast, and it will be built right…

Now you’re with the program. Welcome to the land of ratards

just sayin, we get alot of kids on here that think they know it all and are super cocky and that doesnt work out around here. it is a group of auto inthusiests (sp?) but everyone does put everyone else down, everyone has their own tastes and the people on here will hold nothing back.

it’s all good as long as it doesn’t get ridiculous. I’ve been on a few forums, some good, some not so much. not going to say I know it all, because I def don’t. but I know enough to get by and make a decent car.

Welcome.

Only listen to 50% of the members.

That is all :lol

well this is a great forum and the honda guys deff know their shit,it does get a little frustrating and the smart-asses get old but if you stick around you wont regret it

sweet. yeah I’ve only been doing Hondas for a couple yrs, which makes me a baby compared to some of the other guys. I enjoy being a part of an active forum, look forward to meeting some new friends on the track…

yeah deff come out to the track, meet up at the lot, events and stuff like that…shift is deff a fun crowd to hang out with

it will not be fast

until you get matching wheels.

Then it will be straight JDM yo

lol, can’t forget the wing, have to have a big wing too…

yah because its RWD and you need the rear down force when your breaking the sound barrier.

sound barrier? what’s that? this shit’s gonna break the speed of light! :lol

with that many people in a town that keep it in the family youre bound to get a few goons

not with a D16 it wont

no… :frowning: but I’ll be happy with 250-300 hp in a < 2000lb car. which is about what i was making with this setup in my coupe, I just haven’t swapped it all over yet. going to make some runs tomorrow to set a base time for the car, then I’ll start putting the parts on this car. just picked this hatch up a couple wks ago.

:lol at your intro thread allready, good luck with the car welcome to shift518

thnx!