If only...

you could hear yourself talk. This ESPECIALLY goes for the people who attend anything educational-related that has the word “HIGH SCHOOL” in it. I’m sure the more senior members will eventually chime in here.

I’m just sick of reading page after page of absolute nonsense. You people can’t even take constructive criticism seriously, and if anybody tries to help you at ALL, you get all defensive and hissy. Grow up, open up your minds a little bit, and stop taking everything you read on the INTERNET so fucking seriously.

And I wouldn’t suggest pulling the “well we’re younger, so we always get treated this way” card, either. It’s not about your age, its how much maturity you have and how you choose to present yourself. Please get a clue.

That is all. For now. :shifty

what?

There’s a lot of drama going around on this forum, at least in the threads I have been frequenting and posting in.

I’m trying to clarify a few things here, that is all. I’m sure somebody knows what I am talking about.

take it with a grain of salt… this is dousch topia. i dont even really like cars that much i just get a kick of how many assholes are here, not to mention i try to keep it around 10-15 minutes a day max.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Me and 9 other shift people were JUST talking about this.
ive def slowed down my time on here…

Above all we lost great people on this forum like timmay :frowning:

reason y me and a bunch of people dont have projects on here, bc theres always 56789 pages of YOUR CARS A PIECE OF SHIT, WHY BOTHER… or just regualar ot talk.

god damn bitches

I would probably be spending a similar amount of time on here, but the drama gets highly addictive while at work and in between classes when I do not have any work to do. :lol

I tell ya, I don’t know why or what it is, but this site kills time faster than anything else I’ve ever tried.

For sure. It is almost better than drugs…

Wait, what?! :lol

can we still see how much time we spend on here like the old setup?

i like how the person creating the problem made this post :rofl

Excuse me?

carefull dont get butthurt

IF ONLY. I would almost consider paying money to view such values.

How about you explain yourself in a civilized manner rather than making a series of useless idiotic comments and/or remarks.

Just a suggestion.

definately not better than drugs:ninjacone

:lol

no cause then youll go nuts and it will be like every other thread you have posted in that created a 4page argument about nothing

don’t talk like that to the generaL

HA HA the general, I saw him at Target the other day:rofl