The new lot!!!!!

I finally found it and blew donuts through it. That’s what you get for being BANANA RAMMER’s. LOLOLOL I BLEW UP YOUR SPOT.

did you want a cookie?

fawking ghey.

LOL roadking haha that reminds me of the uh… old ass cheap speakers that were red… oh yea boston roadkings rofl 6 bucks for a pair hahaha

congrats dude on your 1 wheel peel burnouts ! POST PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

soooooo why can’t you guys IP ban this fudgepacker?

for srs… dude needs a fuckin life or a hobby.

i havent bothered, last ip this kid used was through a proxy so like i said u could ban proxies eventually, but i really dont have the time and my laptop isnt even setup yet with software and accouns to do any of that…

BUT the thing is… this isnt really a big deal… just let her be , its shift man, speak your mind ! this dude has a sore butt cuz hes not accepted at the new lot, so w/e

Video uploading

He’s not accepted anywhere.

He’s mad because he has a gay V6 Camaro and queer Hyundai Elantra…

and a fat wife.

:rofl

Fuck this guy. I would love to bump into him someday…

fixed.

Haha, well I didnt want to be so blunt…but fuck it I guess:lol

yea haha he will never tho, unless hes already a shift member letting off some steam cuz hes too puss to man up, but i doubt it

this is prolly some dude who drives like a 15 yr old thinking they actually have a cool car, but in reality is a fuckin pos LOL and they are broke and its painful truth

u fuckers keep dumping all your money in BS cars, go ahead and then get upset when we dont notice you

lol might as well… why not. :tongue

u kno its funny, cuz the same dude, if we just gave him some attention and recognition for his pos jalopy of a street racing machine… he would prolly be mad cool and kissing ass

and dude, roadking :lol you realize you are actually making mad accounts on shift, just to say some shit like this ? LOL !! bro… how lame is that, pretend its not you for a second

wait wait, pretend you had a website, and some LOCAL dudes who loved to stay anonymous went and do this shit constantly… hahaha tell me that shit isnt lame

TELL ME IT ISNT LOLLLLLL

singh… i fuckin love you bro.

no homo

ahah thanks

I just got pulled over, so i have A LOT of steam Id like to let off on this touch-hole…

HOLLY SHIT

LOLLLLLLLLL

this idiot actually,

OMG let me step back, laugh a minute and comeback to explain

LOL…

O K THIS GUY DID NOT ONLY go through the trouble to register a BS name on shift

HE WENT THRU THE TROUBLE TO REGISTER " jhfgjheuy@yahoo.com " ON YAHOO TO SIGN UP TO SHIFT WITH IT

:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:retardclap