WWW.SHAFT518.com

WWW.SHAFT518.com

GRABBING EACH OTHERS ASS. LICKING EACH OTHERS TAINT. AND FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS SINCE THE DAMN OF TIME. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF HOMO’S THAT FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT UNDER A BRIDGE.

SHAFT518

Great post. Would read again.

go jump off a fucking bridge… nobody will miss you.

WWW.SHAFT518.com

GRABBING EACH OTHERS ASS. LICKING EACH OTHERS TAINT. AND FUCKING EACH OTHER IN THE ASS SINCE THE DAwN OF TIME. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BUNCH OF HOMO’S THAT FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT UNDER A BRIDGE.

SHAFT518

Wow… 5 posts from OP, and 3 from his ass buddy… you need to take a seat kids…

and apparently their copy and paste buttons work as well.

strange

Is this “inyourface518” again?>

ban

I see Failvis was bored earlier

copypasta

IP search confirms JTYRON = inyourface518 = 94 camaro = whatever his other name was. which to me all equals BAN.

thanks come again.

good work captin

just no time for this spamming nonsense.

Wow, what an idiot. Id love to call him out in a thread, and see if he either wants to

A. Race for $1000

or

B. Box for $1000 :lol

russian rouillette with loaded gun for free :number1

who is he??

no idea sir. its ok, we can continue to remove him. bans are free and can never run out

Still being a bunch of homo’s. HAHAHA. What else is new. I live in Texas you morons.:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Hes gonna keep coming back. I say let him stay, and verbally abuse him to the point where he commits suicide