WWW.SHAFT518.com

Texas huh?

it takes 3 seconds to ban. so easy… notice he is banned already

:lol Really?

O well, I dont think he lives in texas, but I think this is funny, imo

BANana Taker = banned… i just select post, select delete post as spam, other options, ban user. done. then go back and restore the post so you guys can still read it :shifty

Nice, cant you just IP ban him?

not that i see in my options. maybe admin can.

Just stop being retards and I’ll stop. Your the ones that have made threats and harrassed me out of the gate.

I can swap ip’s all day like right now im in the UK

negative. you came on here acting a fool. you know the consequences of your actions. as i do not know you i cannot confirm if you are worth keeping around, so i have no hard feelings for banning you again. this is your ONLY WARNING. knock off the games or youre done again, and believe you me, i have NO problems banning you.

Just make sure those guys stop talking bullcrap.

Why does he have a title to each post?

Im new at this ok

nope. you stop instigating it. its all provoked by you. plus i can vouch for these guys. so dont you worry about them guys. worry about your own actions.

oh yeah and for future reference. you dont tell me what to do.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/616/571/61657162-fc6d-4770-bea7-82c8a7aaf403

hey, excuse me, mr 94gt5.0, could you please knock it off, highway(from heartbreak ridge) doesnt like it.

Ok but they do the same thing time and time again.

OT-MK 30/GT5.0, was that kid with the eclipse a tool or what?

Dude, Im just joshin’. Plus, that shit is funny as hell, look at it and tell me you didnt smile :lol

nah not at all :wierd

and not OT, this thread has NO TOPIC. carry on