WWW.SHAFT518.com

DUUUUDE!!! What a fuckin pap-smear! GSX Subaru with a 2JZ, and yada yada. I bet his chinese tattoo said retarded dicksucker

That’s what I thought…

HAHAHAHAHA

im out fools, highway 12 is gonna get atleast 10 more hours outta this user name :lol

:lol Later dude

:facepalm whats the purpose of joing this site…

Pot meet kettle…

^ my thoughts exactly

excuse me this is getting real old. what do I need to do to not get nagged al the time.

grammars slightly better.

I live right here in latham.

I’ve post recently legit threads.

Improved on staying on topic.

:retardclap

Please paint your car.For the sake of camaro’s everywhere.

This ^^ :lol. But seriously, get some primer on that thing!

You have been better, and Im just bustin your balls. Not quite 100% yet, but your operating above failing percentage:lmao:thumbup

certainly will man I sealing it this week, and this coming weekend im painting it.

but this really isnt the thread topic…

This thread topic is about nothing. OP was being a dick, after have been abused by a few people lol. Soo, id say pretty much anything in this thread is fair game…

I marked OT earlier. Only if you saw this guy.We told him that my car was 460 Wheel and that Germanpsi’s was 280.It was a good time

Dude, he was off his rocker. It amazes me that people will habitually lie like that. Does he really think that NO ONE up there knows what their talking about, and hes honestly going to be taken seriously?? Wtf man:lol

Yea 2Jz in a what?I think he said SVX or somthing.It made my day to see that he was taking all of us seriously. :lol

Yeah a 199X Subaru SVX. He shaved the roof, so it looked like a supra, except it looked like a RX7 with the flip up headlights. :rofl

We challenged him to a $1000 race with the “230whp” civic:lmao

After you guys left ALL the PR"s challanged me to a run.Ask Mcflurry and S-10V8.I was like it’s fucking raining are you serious?

What? You gotta be kiddin lol. They are dumb as fuck:Idiots

B’s kind of like a one legged man going to an ass kicking contest right now ain’t it:rofl