Thread locking... how is it really suposed to work?

Here I go opening up a can of worms but ohh well.

I have a serious question. With all the cracking down on Shift518 fourm policy in the recent times, I cant seem to find the “written law” for locking threads?

From what i can see, it is just a game. 'lets see who can increment the post above mine and see if we can lock the thread for the hell of it.

From what i assume it should be, is locks should be put on FS, WTB or WTT topics once the sale is completed. All other threads I assume, should be requested to be locked if people are offended, blantently disrespecting a member or the site, or the good old blanket reason “waste of space”, which one could argue that 99% of the thread here should be locked by the last reason. :rofl

So what are the rules?

PS at one time I tried to look for the Shift518 fourm agreement policy I and probably everyone else just scrolled down and click the check box on, where the hell is that link at?

Lock1

Lock 2

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Lock 1

Lock 2

lock 3. you’re out:rofl

fuck you all. ok. I knew you children would do this. grow the fuck up. It was a serious question.

I assume none of you have a serious answer do you, so maybe the outcome of this might be news to you too?

BAM! Where’s the mods at?

Fuck

Temp ban for butthurtedness!

Thats fine, if they lock it I will report it and get my answer anyways.

Who knows maybe it is lack luster enough that all it take is some shenagans like this to do it properly.

I guess we will see.

unlock 5

Not really, to tell you the truth I smiled for a sec when i saw LSKi 's lock 1. :lol

not really but hurt at all.

:hug

The answer is 3 consecutive lock requests by the members on the forum and the mod closes it. there :lol

who gives a shit. Why is this an issue with ONLY you. Stop being DUMB and just enjoy the forum man! lock 483291548732658734

ban 1 for wain

So it can be totally unprovoke is what your saying the rule is.

If thats the case, then 3 dick heads can PM eachother… Say lets go fuck with KrazyKid and all three of us will go into his fuel pump problem thread and all type LOCK # and get his shit locked up?

thus getting a legit thread locked for no reason.

that is exactly what we are saying.

Shift518. Stay hard.