sold to Estorvito c part out thread

91 Honda Civic SI

Engine:
swapped B16a1, Y1 tranny i believe with new ACT heavy duty clutch
stock head
built bottom end: JE pistons, eagle rods bored over .20
new water pump, oil pump, bearings,and everything else to rebuild the bottom end
brand new precision turbo: basicaly same size as a t3/t04
custom manifold and downpipe
RSR GTll exhaust
AEBS intake manifold
greddy type s blow off valve
stainless steal IC piping
walbro 255 fuel pump
short throw shifter

Exterior:
Citrus green paint, with some chips, paint was done three years ago
buddy club front bumper with Mugen rear and sides
rota slips with ecsta’s good tread left
goldline lowering springs with KYB agx adjustable gas shocks
camber kit
L-Con traction bar
Carbon Fiber hood

Interior:
tenzo r bucket seats
digital y band
boost gauge
custom dash

paint is chipping on front bumper and on side skirts
interior isnt the best but does the job.

ok so somthin is up with the motor.i was on my way home after getting a distibuter seal n a new cam seal when it started smoking slowly.that turned into alot more n i pulled over to find out oil is everywhere.i havnt looked at it .to find out y or where. i loved this car but i need somthin practical.so make n offer and chances are ill take it.

bump

I like it

still for sale

HELLO!

Im pretty sure its still for sale

ok thanks

yes it is.

bumpppp

ok so somthin is up with the motor.i was on my way home after getting a distibuter seal n a new cam seal when it started smoking slowly.that turned into alot more n i pulled over to find out oil is everywhere.i havnt looked at it .to find out y or where. i loved this car but i need somthin practical.so make n offer and chances are ill take it.

that sucks

seems like just yesterday when i was in that car every other day

so like what exactly did happen? or dont you know? I mean are we looking at a complete rebuild now or is this something that can be fixed with out spending a tun of money…

Hasn’t it been leaking since before you bought it?
Cam seal? Did you replace them properly? They’re usually replaced cause the oem ones crack and leak oil.
Neat lil car none the less.

GLWS.

I dont really see how you can fuck up replacing a cam seal. Says you were on your way back?? From just purchasing the parts? and going to install them? or just coming back from having them installed?? Be more specific.

Worst comes to worst i say part out…

I was curious on that too, hence my question…lol.

You’d make a bunch more $ than 3000 if you compression tested it, posted up your numbers and possibly parting it out. If you need help let me know. I have more than enough tools to get the job done :slight_smile:

i knew from day 1 of antosh days, his best car was the silver civic coupe.

i’d be very interested to see compression test numbers as well.

if you want to sell it that badly take a bit of time to at least give us an idea of what might be wrong.

THANK YOU…right?? :banghead:

I’m offering to help, if need be. Bring it by southgate tomorrow night around 10 and let some of us take a look at it. I’m sure between like 5 of us we can figure out what’s up with it.

driving a car that has known oil problems is possible the worst idea ever. If you wanna do um a favor look at it at his house so he doesn’t cause more damage then what is already going on .