SON240SX celebs

i wuld like to hear everyones thoughts of the son celebs lol like evryone from the biggest sellers to the best shit talking cmon guys lets here wut u think lol

haha this could get interesting. if anyone feels opposed to anything myself or anyone else says here, fark off because these are opinions.

Varun (slippersilvia): Go to guy for Megan Racing, SR Motorsets and Parts (www.240sx.ca)
Bing (Bing): Go to guy for Stance, Bings.ca Multi-Link, Koyo, etc. (www.bings.ca)
Vlad (alesserfate): Most JDM white boi
Dustin (Hurricane): Fastest stock T25 SR
John (Jammin1911): Most likely to never drive his car again.
Dan (Happy240sx): Go to guy for Dyno and Tuning (www.u2ndyno.com)
AppleSauce: Biggest ego
Theo (Theo23): Coolest dude.
Mark (Fobwall/Birdhou53): Best one-liners, makes the best sandwiches
Mike (spd-dmn): All of the knowledge in the entire world is inside of his head. We call him google.
Avery (s13junkyard): Buy cheap, sell high. That’s what makes the world go 'round.

Mark (Fobwall) - Resident clown. What it do?
Dan (Happy240sx) - Mr. Dyno
Sasha - Mr. Racecar Driver
Adam H - Original Gangsta
Bing - Mr. Girlyscream, all around weird, funny, serious guy rolled up into one delicious human chickenball
Varun (slipperysilvia) - SR motors and parts. You need? He gots.
Dustin (Hurricane) - Fastest SONling with T25. But it’s still not a stock car :run:
Theo (Theo23) - Mr. Nice Guy that defies logic by not finishing last
DarkForceJackal - Mr. 5psi KAT

Sasha is basically one of the coolest people in the country right now.

In fact, he would easily be the most awesomest person in this community if i were’nt basically superman.

Tony240sx - Resident theif, caught red-handed.
Gonad - … what else is there to say.

Gonad - Most money spent for a 14.5s 1/4mi slip

^ because roast is the best

That used to say PANSY not best… looks like someone is abusing mod…

Yea… that title definitely belongs to Gonad, not you :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I want to add:
Phil (s142nv) and Vince (Mr.Skinny) also known as RaceReady, for when you need parts cheap and in a hurry.
But not for when you need asian women, cuz then they’ll reccomend some service, but it turns out its in London, England, not London, Ontario, and you end up not getting any and looking like a clown.

You have got to be shitting me :ugh:

LOL, I never saw a thread saying your car works now :stuck_out_tongue: Until I see a thread saying it’s fixed, it’s still broken to me. Besides, you’re OG when it comes to having a non-running car, John is just biting your style :smiley:

:rofl:

I need to keep you posted on my car’s status?

Sure why not. I had it out since May, put about 10,000KMs on it sine and have had only one business day of downtime (clutch slave went dead Sat. night). Car was back on the road the following Tuesday.

Satisfied?

Haha, for now :wink: I need pics and a ride within 90 days of today or it doesn’t count :lol:

Dan(Osad) : Big Bird driver who claims not to be, “ghey”

dan (osad) … he thinks hes really is " big bird"
mark (fobwall)… comedian

Greatest of all time. Thanks for coming out.

rob (snowboard_240sx) overall cool guy and good seller

tyler (syd_mysta) biggest hardparker of ALL time lol

:lol:

Cheap shot! But yes it’s true. :stuck_out_tongue: Makes good power, pulls nicely. Reliable.

All I need is a better boost controller/vac line/wastegate spring set up to get 7-8 PSI and just haven’t got around to it yet.

But i’m loving every minute of the “celeb” status, thanks!

no love for spilner?!? tisk tisk, guess Im past my prime :frowning:

fastback240. he gives away WAY to much free shit.

and dose way to much work for free/for beer