sonic today or tmrw??

I didnt know we had a BW3 anywhere near here! I was in buffalo last year for a car show…but they got hit with like 3’ of snow, so I didnt do much but get drunk as hell at the bar next to the hotel and get in a fight with a pizza guy

I went last week… worth the ride IMO. Prolly make a monthly trip out of it, or at least stop on the way to NYC or to visit my parents or something.

ok, so either its gonna be sonic or Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow… let me know what time is good for everyone, and what time… i aint got shit to do.

sonic is some jetson’s chicken shit bull shit.

worth a stop on the way to NYC or something or i GUESS a destination for a cruise on a really nice day, other than that it’s nothing special

Sonic sucks. The only reason I stopped was because I was visiting friends in the city and had to see what the hype was about. It is not worth it to just take a drive for the hell of it to go and check out.

i dont know what time everyones looking to go but im free anytime after 5. dave, you got my number. text me if youre definitely heading down.

i do??

i hope its more than just me and u… i want more like a cruise and less of a man date.

i got it… i forgot u PMd it to me… my bad

Bromance. Aww.

hmmm… i’m sorry Nicole… idk if Sonic is on the bus route :rofl :ninja

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/premier00000/hihater.jpg

Sonic is the shit. I can’t believe you morons are comparing it to McDonalds. It’s still fast food but it is by far the best chain fast food joint I have ever eaten at. It’s only an hour TOPS if you drive 70 the whole way. If you have nothing better to do it’s definitely worth the trip.

Not in the rain though. :lol

thats what im saying… rain sucks… what is there to do tonite… i need to find something to do.

yeah i dont know if the rain is supposed to last all night or what. im down for whatever but if the rain lets up im all for downing about 6 burgers and a few chili dogs. of course the ride back might not be too comfortable after inhaling all that shit.

word… let me know if u wanna go, i aint got shit to do tonite we can take both cars… idc… i trips trips get shorter when theres more cars…

asshole… if u going u better call me i aint doing shit and want some greasy ass burgers

i will homo… dont worry…

Ted… what u think about me chasing down the Yellow Lambo Saturday?

i told v as soon as that lambo went by that you were gonna egg him on lol.

lmao… he was on the left of me, and he got on it… so i did and he got pissed off that i wasnt letting him over :slight_smile: until i decided i was going a little too fast :ninja

im about to leave work in 20 mins. hit me up with a text if you guys are gonna go and let me know what time. im gettin fuckin hungry thinkin about sonic.

we can go now if u want, i’ll call steve