sonic today or tmrw??

so who wants to cruise to sonic today or tomorrow? i dont have shit to do all day. let me know. i dont wanna cruise down by myself. let me know we’ll work something out.

sonic as in the burger joint? where is this?

Kingston… im sure someone has the address… lol

I’m guessing Google maps does. :lol

gtfo…dude im all about that. ill find the address and put it in my gps. what time you thinkin?

Sonic sucks dick honestly. Its not worth the trip. Go to mcdonalds. Its just as good

fag call me later ill ride down with u… i dont feel like driving lol

We stopped at Sonic on the way home from H2Oi last year.
I wanted cheesecake bites, but they were limited time only.
The commercials lied to me. Fuckers.

251 MIRON LANE, KINGSTON, NY 12401

i’ll let u ride down with me as long as u promise not to try to touch my penis again

sounds good… looks like it’ll be tomorrow… im good all day so u guys can chime in and let me know what time is best for u

again?

Was down there yesterday, not for Sonic though. Buffalo Wild Wings!

oops… maybe that was the CP a few rows infront of us last wednesday.

good place? worth the drive for some food?

I love it, I didn’t go down just for that though I just happened to be there.

well im free all day to go down… let me know when everyone wants to go down, we can meet at crossgates mall or colonie center, since its right on the northway.

Sonic is good for like once a month or so…not THAT great and kind of expensive for fast food IMO

great minds think alike.

was at buffalo wild wings friday night, but not the one in kingston, the one in new rachelle.

It’s prolly my favorite restaurant I used to go every week when I was at RIT. They need to put one here!

i got one like 15 minutes from me in windsor, i love that place.