southern 518 photoshoot 11/4/09

it looks like kinderhook to me. right by the circle on 9.

Im not racist, but those pics are black.

Anyone that is awesome, like me.

What are you driving again?

Where did the kid with the 4dr find those fogs?

dont worry bout what im driving pussy and my jetta was way cleaner than these oil buckets

im not sure Red just guessing but i believe murrdog 9000 was referring to K20power with the 4 door comment

so its snowing down south already… wait that wasnt funny… :frowning:

damn…why all the hate? we’re all car enthusiasts right?

Good turnout you had there… that DA is cleaaaaaaaan

X2

Apparently there is the the mentality of “if you’re not like us, you’re against us” that prevails here.

YEAAA SO LETS GETM!!!

lol

Rawffle. Nottttt exaacccttllyyyy.

Sweet. I am not PC so let me say this:

If you added all those cars together, you would end up with one decent, mid-mileage winter beater, maybe…

I’ve got to stick up for the undergod here guys, comes with the title :ninja

All I was trying to get at is we all started somewhere. Those of us that are a little older than the others remember before F&F made it cool to be a ricer. And some of us remember being a ricer… I had a seafoam green civic with a huge fart can that burned more oil than gas. I dont see 8ft tall wings and 8 color underglow etc, etc. I see a few decent cars that with some time/money would be decent.

troof…

and OP, my iPhone takes a better picture.

buy my Nikon D40 kit

was this a Rican photo shoot??

wow guys a little harsh…just to straighten a few things out…i didnt say these were the nicest cars in the southern 518 just a couple of guys that happened to be around on a…i think it was thursday night…not all these guys have been doing the car thing very long…the prelude is a commuter car…it was purchased because toyota bought back that kids tacoma…the dakota is kind of a neat truck in my opinion its got a 4.7 in it with a stick and its 2wd…needs to be dropped a bit but it looks pretty sharp with the r/t wheels on it, im not a big fan of those 18s on it now. oh yeah and the kid that owns it is 17…still in high school. the passat, although not my first choice to mod i thought was pretty tastefully done, although he hit a deer a week or so before the pics were taken and broke his badgeless grill and his stock corners. the kid with the 4 door civic is 17 or 18…im thinking 17 but may be wrong…i dont know the two kids with the vr6 and the golf with the jetta nose all that well so i cant really stand up for them. now that monte carlo, yes its a g body, trying to get that kid to buy something cool is…well, impossible, he loves that car, i tried to get him to build a camaro or a formula or something but he wanted one of those big ass monte carlos. he spent like 5500 on that motor in that monte carlo and…well its a fucking tank, i would have built something different but thats me, its an ok car, needs some body work, but all in all its something he enjoys, kind of a fun car to go out and beat the snot out of, hes got another car that he built in high school, doesnt drive it very much, its a sunset orange metalic 1971 dodge demon, thats the pretty car that he hates driving cause hes always afraid something is gonna happen to it.

now…for the oil burning, rican mobile, came off the a buy here pay here lot, pos integra that i drive every day…i kinda pride myself on that car, not everyone wants to go out and purchase a 09 honda civic si or an 05 rsx and mod it, im a fan of hondas although after 93…eh i dont like the styling very much, and i happen to like the second gen integras, just my personal opinion, its not rotted, it isnt primered ANYWHERE, no spray paint ANYWHERE, no clear lights, no colored bulbs, 2 stickers on the entire car, no body kit, so im missing the rican…but its cool

im not losing sleep over the fact everyone was hating on mine and my friends cars, i know they arent the nicest things in the world but i would have expected a little more respect.

:number1

I can’t say I’m shocked at people’s replies but a little surprised for sure.

Everybody had to start somewhere, and if you started out on your own, it was most likely an older import of sorts, with not a whole lot done.

As far as the styling, yes some of the parts and choices could be questionable by the general community, but there is not a member on here who in their past has not has made some poor mod choices in their tuner career.

I’d like to see some better pictures next time as well, the quality didn’t help your case but looking forward to the next addition.

so i see kezo got his car wetsanded and done finally?

please tell me the bags are UP on that dakota. If not, PM me and we can bag that shiz out over the wintar!

Nice rides though.

he wants 2 but i dont think he is, since its his daily… but we can bag mine :smiley: