And another set of the Mini.

Just got around to editing my pics at work. Why not get paid to do it? Anyways, was great to meet everyone and I had a lot of fun. Special thanks to Jim for letting me use his baller ass 200 f2. Smoosh’s car is BA!

awesome set … WIDE ANGLE FTW!

Thanks man! I realized as I was posting on here that I had a few too many shots of the same angle…I’ll pay more attention next time, lol.

ill be honest it was tough … there were too many of us shooting the car lol … i tried to hide it but i completely forgot to get even 1 picture from the rear hahah… if you have any pix of me at work can you send em over to me i think Damir shot some with your extra camera

I have a few from the back but I wasn’t really feeling them so they got cut. I do have a few candids of you, Jim and even me. Lol. We might have to start a photographers at work thread.

pics looks good man! #4 is my favorite

4 is money, cant wait to get mine done!

I can’t even begin to tell you how bad this car makes me want a mini.

#9 would be comparable to the milk mans pajamas

Lets NOT do that :rofl
The one shot Damir took of CFD Dan looks like he’s ready to walk through brick walls with the expression on his face :lol

It was good to finally meet you, Nick. We’ll have to meet up again at some point.

hahah damir did have some great candid shots

i often time do walk through brick walls just to help me wake up