Smoosh: Mini Cooper S *pic heavy*

Myself, Dan (CFD), and Nick (AMD) all met up for a 3-photog photo session with Dan’s (Smoosh) Mini S. We even had a visit from one of Colonies finest :slight_smile:

I went a little overboard with detail shots, there are lots of little details, switches, buttons, and neat things inside this car. Dan (CFD) has an awesome rig shot I am sure he will post too…

Link to gallery of all 28 images: http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157626749178857/

sweet pics , very nice job . Get that car to A.S.S. and get an alignment .

^:facepalm

Pics look tight, and dan car looks real goood now!

pics look amazing, interior detail shots are perfect!

nice pics. i like the riding on rails one.

Gold teefs for errbody! Haha, shots look great.

Pics came out great as usual and those wheels look good on there. Sorta like the retro flair.

Pics look great. And I love those wheels, fit the car perfect. Bet shooting in the graveyard was KBB’s idea. lol

Excellent pics of an excellent car!

#9 & #10 - Obvious orange peel is obvious.

Pics look superb and I LOVE the car.

wow buddy the interior shots look even more amazing that i had expected! ill have my images done today!

Shots are dope, i love number 24 for some reason

Thanks for the photo comments guys!

Thats what I thought too, the wheels have that original Mini look and work with the car perfectly.

And yea, how did you know it was my idea? :lol If the car was black or a dark color and really aggressive looking you can do some work in a graveyard haha.

Thanks man, I still cant get over the rig shot. I gotta try that next time lol

sooo nice

great shots! so glad you could be a part of this too! the interior shpts are killer man!
speechless

Great to finally meet you Jim and thanks for letting me play with your baller ass lensez! Awesome photos as usual. I’ll post mine up however they don’t hold a candle to yours and Dans.

Good to meet you too man! We will have to meet up again soon. I think yours came out pretty bad ass.

Thanks man, I thought they came out ok. I didn’t even go expecting to be shooting the car but just to hang out, meet some new people and play with some ballin ass lenses, lol!

Def have to shoot again though! I’m off Mon Tues Fri Sat and Sun this week so let me know if you’re coming down to these parts.

you guys should hit me up, i’ll donate the mr2 as a test subject in front of your lenses!

Might have to take you up on that offer…