Im not drunk im avoiding potholes (Smoosh)

had the pleasure of getting a couple “yes” answers when i asked Killer Blackbird and Amd Is Best to come and join me to shoot Dans Mini … one of the most fun shoots i have done, very relaxed and just had a plain old good 3 hrs of hanging with some great guys! … i over edited a few of these just because i felt like it … maybe its the hydrocodone that im taking … not sure lol … anyways thanks for all the help guys and thanks to Damir (aero93) and Dan for helping me out !

as always let me know what you do or do not like about the photos!

link to KBB’s set
http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=24623

So dope, great pics as always and that car is awesome.

awesome

That rig shot is so clean. For a 10 second shutter speed that came out great…unless you used the one at 20 seconds?

5,7, and rig are tits!

rigs shots are tit-a-licious!

Wow that is a great rig shot

loving all of them!
amazing job as always sir

yeah that rig shot is filthy, car and pics are sweet!

thanks … i actually thought it was kinda clean … i also did another version of it ill post it

glad you like it! i may have 1 or 2 more that i will do depending on how i feel

glad you like it! but i think yours was better 0:-)

i like tittayssss and i like rig shots

thanks … wheres that TL?

thank ya

yea the car was effing sick!

used the 20 sec one!

Awesome pics and great to finally meet you man! I spy umbrella in numbero 5 :ninja

ah i have met you before back in the day with Rubin and the evo … but yet good to see you again … and please do tell where you see the umbrella !!! unless you mean the reflection then thats my lack of commitment to going over the photo before posting it

I don’t remember…but I have a horrible memory, lol. Yeah, just the reflection. Spot heal in CS5 would make it go poof in seconds although I’m sure you’ve got a better way of doing it. Your post skills are phenomenal.

very nice!

love how deep #10 makes the wheels look!
good meeting you AMD!

Good meeting you as well man!

#7 is such a cool looking shot. Great work. Car looks dope.