stacked frames?

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1525998200.html

Seriously he lifted this truck by putting two frames under the body? WTF?

Ive never heard of anybody lifting a truck like that.

You fail, I was expecting pictures of stacked women with nice frames

You fail for thinking it was that.

thats interesting. I wonder how the frames are connected

I cant even imagine but I wouldnt think it was pretty. Probably bolted or stick welded, pure redneck engineering here.

looks like a piece of shit to me!

i dont know how to respond to that, im going to school to be an engineer and i am of course a redneck.

is that the same thing??

I think not!

looks like suttin i saw in cambridge today lololololololol

FUNNY

why is that funny? kid i grew up there

Seems to me like it would defeat the perpouse of lifting a truck. To get more ground clearance not make the body sit higher.

looks like a junker

did not know that, i thought you were just crackin jokes

trust me ,i ran the same rds u do before u were a nutstain in daddys underware

some of the stuff Ive seen from there on Craigslist lately is kinda scary just like this truck

Body lift= bigger tires. Thats all some people with trucks like this care about. They can say theyve got 38" tires on the truck and thats about it.
Body lifts are stupid.

5" body lift’s are stupid. Some trucks suck to lift, such as my Jimmy. Most kits only do a 2-3" suspension lift to accomadate 31" tires on the truck. To do 33’s you have to get the 2" body lift which is highest one they offer for it. I would love to get a 6" Superlift! I just don’t feel like spending $2k on a $500 truck I am going to bounce off trees :eek3

You can crank the torsion bars and get about 2" and then put add a leafs in the rear.

A good lift kit for my truck is over $1k but I really dont plan on lifting it. I am considering a 2" leveling kit to bring the nose up though.
With a 2.5" leveling kit I can put 35’s on but I dont want bigger tires and worse gas mileage.

actually if that motor is in good condition it is probably worth some $ if it is what he says it is. could scrap the rest or part it or whatever. alot more work than it would be worth though.

Its a junk 360. No such thing as a good 360.

I dont think Cuda’s came stock with 360’s anyway, just 318’s and 340’s and big blocks.

74 had the 360 option

there was such a thing as 360,s they are in the l/a family of small blocks from dodge very good motor and highly common doubtful its a cuda motor unless its a 318 340 in that case if its a 340 scoop it up the motor is worth a little prolly morre than truck