the latest gymnastics recap lol

Where do you guys go for this?

That’s right, you’d better be at hockey tonight!

BLAHHHHHh…

hmmm… hockey or g00senastics?

i only met matt.

gymnastics-unlimited.com

i just joined the UB gymnastics club a couple months back…good(and very sore) times :tup:

is that for UB students only? details??

newman - matt is blonde hair kid and the dark hair kid is tony, i believe

god. i’m not going to lie. i am so excited.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#$ $@#$@^%

why does it have to be on wednesday!!!

more motivation. fucking sick.

fuck youtube is blocked at work

ya last nite i said to my gf “GUESS WHAT TOMORROW NITE IS!!!” “what?” …“UMM TUMBLING HELLOOOO”

goose… if its blocked go to

www.vtunnel.com

and type the address in there

that site is blocked too lol

hahaha…

ZA ZA ZA ZA ZA ZA ZINGGGGGGGGGGGgg

you fucking pussies missed a good time. didn’t get a lot accomplished, but at the end i did do a flip over a 3 foot high obstacle on the big floor. Micah owned himself pretty good with a majorly underrotated backflip. You know the kind… where you fold up on impact…

EDIT: oh yeah. and some chicks tried picking me up. i’m like… um, i’m probably 10 years older than you…

FYI: and this may be a big deal iono…

there is a gymnastics club here in town, St. Catharines, i wont say the name but for years they have NOT locked their doors at night and on many many many occassions my brothers and i have made use of their facilities in the wee morning hours.

there are 2 olympic style trampolines, various rings and jumps and spring boards… a whole big blue matted area in front of mirrors for the floor routines etc. etc. etc…

oh, and they keep freezies in the fridge along with some cans of iced-tea and chilled bottles of water…

**edit… its like less than 3 minutes from my place…

why are we not there right now. seriously. call me about this.

you can only go in the middle of the night when no one else is around dude…

come up any weekend night and i’ll show you.

its hit or miss, like one time in 10 they lock their doors.

i havent been yet this year but when my brother came back from Vancouver 3 months or so ago he commented afterwards that he had been there and that the doors were not locked.

should have came yesterday…i was in no mood to play hockey LOL

i’ll be there next wed

i’m so fucking in. then afterwards, i can make out with your sisters hot friends. i’ll bet you can do all sorts of crazy asian shit…

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA :lolsign: