the latest gymnastics recap lol

well newman is doin double front flips now, gettin close to landing them…

i am workin on doin back flips in a row, like, not stopping, land on feet, flip, then land flip, etc, ive done 2 in a row as well, trying to get 3. newman can do 2 in a row as well now…

as for the floor board, i can almost do an aerial type shit after a cartwheel to gain momentum… hard to explain…

then we had like all these little kids set up a spring board and then a huge piece of mat in front of it and we’d try to clear it while doin a front flip…

then this huge lil fat kid ran face first right into it… lol

cteclipse made an appearance and did some damage as well, was cool to meet him, im sure he’ll be back

theres more to fri nite but thats what i can think of now…

gonna start bring my compact digi cam to start recording clips, as ill make a new video soon enough

UNTIL NEXT TIME…

HAHHAAHHA

damnit. i need to go with you soon

aaron we actually talked about you, and some 5 yr old girl cut me in line, bitches!

LOL about what?

inbeforesomeonebreakssomething

:slight_smile:
:tspry:

lol i had some crazy landings during the 3rd backflip but saved myself each time…its all aboutt COMMITMENT lol

aaron we were sayin how u gotta GO lol

HAHAHA YAY!!!

g00senastics!!!1 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously. this is a good ass time. i feel so good about backflips now… I will be busting them on my ski for sure…

i wanna go … my 12 foot backyard trampoline isnt cutting it anymore

how do you find gyms that have this shit? i REALLY wanna find one down here… how’d you find out about this place?

just go to yahoo, yellow pages, type in gymnastics, and make some calls and see if anywhere has open gym times

will do… simple answer, but sometimes that’s difficult for me :slight_smile:

appreciate it, thank you :tup:

I used to go to summit when I Was younger, I miss doing that type of shit.

ya younger is right, i asked if its worth becoming a member cuz its cheaper, then she said im like 10 years older than the oldest kid member there and they dont offer adult classes, so im like “oh ok im just gettting a late start” lol

I used to do gymnastics at Gleason’s. Wow that was a long time ago.

I loved the trampoline. However, the last double-front I did…well, I am never drinking near a trampoline again.

:tup: to gymnastics

ask choda. i use to do flips off the balence beam in elementary school and shit all the time. I was a nimble little fawker.

who’s going today? Micah?

i emailed some places about open gyms. I want to do this everyday.

LOL…

i really want to do this damnit, but wednesdays are no good for me :frowning:

ill be there tonite

my inspiration: www.myspace.com/tehcrazyasian watch the video…

oh im gonna bring my digi cam to record some video clips

newman - do u remember those kids names? matt and tony? i think?